Will VORRA see increases at PC in 08' ?

Big_Rich

With the rise in entry fees at CORR, I hope VORRA will see an increase in the number of race cars for the PC races.

Might not help with the first race of the season, but with some work, it really could inflate the numbers in the fall.

Good Luck to ALL

Yes, I really mean it :)

Big Rich

Scuzzy1007

We have alot of new faces and gear at P.C. The count appears to be a little bit more than last year, always straglers on Sunday so the count should be good. Unfortunately, I can't race 'till mid season, but Dennis is letting me help a little. Overall, looks like a good season.:D

P.S. Call me, I need my HiLift jack back.

Tony

Scuzzy1007

Good racing all day long. One of the 7 trucks looked like one of those new Trophy Lite trucks. 9 Class 10 cars and Sammy had to work hard, but Patrick beat him. Brad Falin won Class 1 with lots of competition. Never seen that car run so good. KC won the Class 7 contest, again with lots of entries. Sportsman had a light turnout (9 or 10 intead of 13) but I couldn't race and neither did any of the Altered Racing crew, which is most of the missing cars. Lots of new faces in all classes. Economy has hit everyone, but you wouldn't know it as a fan.

Tony

inmymind

I'm with you Big Rich! But I don't think we well see much of the Corr trucks up here. Too many new tracks locally opening up in the so cal area specifcally designed for short coarse. matter a fact, my brother build the one out on Hwy. 395

Whitewater

FAW$%^
I've been so busy with work I didn't even know last weekend was the opener! When is the next race at PC? Lemme guess... not until Fall

y2kbaja

April 27