Will you be pre running the Baja 500?

TheVideoGuy

Just wanted to know if you will be pre running the baja 500?! I want to do a short docromentry on the baja 500! Please leave a messeage!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
i will be out there on a bike

bajaford

the #11 TT team of NUNLEY will be there Tues thru Thur pre running the course, and fri pre running the start.

WickedGravityVideo

i will go if you can assure me there is no longer any crime, kidnapping, drugs, corrupt cops, booby trap builders, swine-flu, swine, flu, pushy chichlet sellers, etc. in Mexico. Can anyone offer me this assurance? thanks

herzeleid

i will go if you can assure me there is no longer any crime, kidnapping, drugs, corrupt cops, booby trap builders, swine-flu, swine, flu, pushy chichlet sellers, etc. in Mexico. Can anyone offer me this assurance? thanks
Mexico is not for pussys, bro.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
The only thing I can assure you of is an adventure. But you already know that. See you in Baja.:cool:

WickedGravityVideo

yeah, for sure... in my face.... good one! I had that coming

I will be down there beginning Sat May 30 with a quad team and TT#2 team. Let me know if you want help with your documentary.... you want trucks, bikes, quads? you want interviews with big time veteran drivers and teams? maybe I can help.

herzeleid

yeah, for sure... in my face.... good one! I had that coming

I will be down there beginning Sat May 30 with a quad team and TT#2 team. Let me know if you want help with your documentary.... you want trucks, bikes, quads? you want interviews with big time veteran drivers and teams? maybe I can help.
In that case, let me give you my apologies... I thought you were being rude, bro. Hope that your stay in my country is pleasant.;)

Dezertpilot

In that case, let me give you my apologies... I thought you were being rude, bro. Hope that your stay in my country is pleasant.;)
Hes a big supporter of Mexico:)

RFS Motorsports

We are going there with two different teams. We should have about 8 vehicles and a bunch of bikes going. We are going to run the course from Ojos on Tuesday through Thursday and then we are going to run the start on Friday. Looking forward to it!!!

bajabit

Team Hammernutrition will be prerunning on Memorial day weekend then again a few days before the race. We are staying in Ensanada and splitting up to run our respective sections each day.
I hope everyone has a good trip and more fun than you can tell about in a lifetime!!

RFS Motorsports

We are going there with two different teams. We should have about 8 vehicles and a bunch of bikes going. We are going to run the course from Ojos on Tuesday through Thursday and then we are going to run the start on Friday. Looking forward to it!!!

BANNED4LIFE

i like chicklets.........thats the main reason i am going..................................................................................................................and to try and overall it from the 11th starting spot..............