Willing to pay to prerun baja 1000 with someone

M.Tornel Jr

Reaction
hey guys,

We werent able to prerun with the vehicle we had in mind, so me and my dad are looking to hop on with anyone who is prerunning this week. We are willing to pay for both seats, please msg me if you are willing, thanks!

John Feraday

Reaction
Wow. What's that worth to you???
I live in Ensenada (Nevada expat) and although I'm not race-affiliated, I do have a lifted & ARB'd '05 Jeep Liberty CRD (diesel) that I rebuilt last year. I'd certainly be willing to entertain a pre-run of the course. Time required? On flat, donkey-free pavement my CRD loves 93mph turning 2600rpms and getting 23mpg's (custom gear setup). Obviously, that speed is not advisable on Mexican roads. What average speed the course supports for a non-race rig I have no clue.
Sounds like a very enticing adventure, and I've had this Jeep in many and varied places that you couldn't climb to on foot (without using your hands, that is).
Lmk if you'd like to discuss. E is best at jferaday at ya' who. Thanks

M.Tornel Jr

Reaction
Wow. What's that worth to you???
I live in Ensenada (Nevada expat) and although I'm not race-affiliated, I do have a lifted & ARB'd '05 Jeep Liberty CRD (diesel) that I rebuilt last year. I'd certainly be willing to entertain a pre-run of the course. Time required? On flat, donkey-free pavement my CRD loves 93mph turning 2600rpms and getting 23mpg's (custom gear setup). Obviously, that speed is not advisable on Mexican roads. What average speed the course supports for a non-race rig I have no clue.
Sounds like a very enticing adventure, and I've had this Jeep in many and varied places that you couldn't climb to on foot (without using your hands, that is).
Lmk if you'd like to discuss. E is best at jferaday at ya' who. Thanks
Hey didnt up racing but i appreciate the msg, thanks!