Wilson Motorsports Class 1 model

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
When we were down in Ensenada for the 500 this weekend, one of the locals tracked us down and brought this with him. He built it all from scratch except or the tires from what I was told. He modeled it after the car that won the San Felipe 250. I thought it was cool enough to have it's own thread. He even made a box for it.

And the car it's modeled after.

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
i would totally pay him to make me a model, its pretty damn cool, can anybody from the team get in touch with the guy?

CaptinCrash

the Herbst have a model like that in there display case at the shop

Brad Wilson

#ronnysson
From what i was told from my dad.... When the guy came over and sold it to us he said he would gladly make more for any car if someone asked him.... I can ask my dad what his info is if he knows it and can let you know.... PM me if interested

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
I was wondering when you were gonna see this Brad.

Is he gonna make a 1600 for you?

ColeA

From what i was told from my dad.... When the guy came over and sold it to us he said he would gladly make more for any car if someone asked him.... I can ask my dad what his info is if he knows it and can let you know.... PM me if interested
About how much are they and can he make trucks???:confused:

Last edited:

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Man that is some talent right there!! The cars look GREAT!! I bet he has a lot of fun building them too :D