Win a FREE, complete Bully Dog set up

D4D

Reaction
This weekend at the Lucas race in AZ, stop by the ProComm booth and play the Baja video game. The fastest driver of the weekend will win a complete Bully Dog set up for their truck, that is downloader, intake and exhaust.

Last race in Primm it got really heated as 3 guys kept coming back all weekend to out do one another. This weekend it will be a new track and maybe even a new truck to race ;)

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Man I wish I was any good at video games LOL :rolleyes:

Great prize though!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
This weekend at the Lucas race in AZ, stop by the ProComm booth and play the Baja video game. The fastest driver of the weekend will win a complete Bully Dog set up for their truck, that is downloader, intake and exhaust.

Last race in Primm it got really heated as 3 guys kept coming back all weekend to out do one another. This weekend it will be a new track and maybe even a new truck to race ;)
...... if i was going out there this time (which there might be a chance) .....i would beat everybody !!! guarantee!!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Dude, you are no match to my ninja Baja X-Box skills. Sorry to deflate you buddy. :D
o we'll just have to see about that..... it's all about manual shift mode in welchels truck!!!......... oh and my skill :D NOTHING STANDS A CHANCE!!!

desertjunky

Reaction
Can my 14 yr old son be Driver of record for my truck seeing how it will be his in a little more than a year

D4D

Reaction
JROD - Yep, I will be there, get into town tomorrow night. I am rarely ever in our booth but my guys will know how to find me.

As for kids playing, they can play for their parents but the parents have to be present with thewm when playing. There are all sorts of goofy laws we have to follow ;)

desertjunky

Reaction
well then consider me a imaginary codog navigator sitting in the imaginary right seat