Win a ride with robby gordon

rjrace

Reaction
Corona, CA (August 14th, 2009)--The Traxxas TORC series is proud to announce that one lucky fan will have a chance to ride alongside off-road legend Robby Gordon in the Traxxas TORC Pace Truck. This ride of a lifetime will take place Labor Day weekend at the birthplace of short course off road, Crandon International Raceway in Crandon, Wisconsin.

The contest winner will also have the opportunity to meet some of off-roads finest with a private tour of the pits, watch the race from the Monster Energy VIP Stage, and take home their very own Traxxas R/C Slash- a replica of the Traxxas TORC Series pace truck that they will be riding in. Ten runners up will also receive a Traxxas R/C Slash.

Visit www.torcseries.com through August 31st, 2009 to enter and win. Contest winners will be announced September 1st, 2009.

The Traxxas TORC Series- The Off Road Championship, presented by AMSOIL is the world’s premier short course off road series. TORC drivers push the limits with 900 horsepower, action-packed fender pounding on challenging natural terrain racetracks. The 2009 season schedule includes stops in Texas, California, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin. For more information on TORC please visit www.torcseries.com.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
this is great. can i enter more then once?

justafan

Reaction
this is great. can i enter more then once?
I hear ya. I entered once and was wondering the same thing!?!

I remember as a kid watching the co-drivers getting in and thinking that would be the most intense ride in the world.:D

Slash01z

Reaction
I allready won the ride from the torc rc races during spring crandon do you think they would let me win again? I would be just as happy to get another slash.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
ok soooo just read the rules... doesn't say anything about being able to enter more than once... it DOES however say that you must be PRESENT to win... so I'm not even signing up :(

ragracin

Reaction
RJ, one thing you forgot to put in the give away. Adult diapers for when they shizzle in their pants. - Snoop Dog

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction
Corona, CA (August 14th, 2009)--The Traxxas TORC series is proud to announce that one lucky fan will have a chance to ride alongside off-road legend Robby Gordon in the Traxxas TORC Pace Truck. This ride of a lifetime will take place Labor Day weekend at the birthplace of short course off road, Crandon International Raceway in Crandon, Wisconsin.

The contest winner will also have the opportunity to meet some of off-roads finest with a private tour of the pits, watch the race from the Monster Energy VIP Stage, and take home their very own Traxxas R/C Slash- a replica of the Traxxas TORC Series pace truck that they will be riding in. Ten runners up will also receive a Traxxas R/C Slash.

Visit www.torcseries.com through August 31st, 2009 to enter and win. Contest winners will be announced September 1st, 2009.

The Traxxas TORC Series- The Off Road Championship, presented by AMSOIL is the world’s premier short course off road series. TORC drivers push the limits with 900 horsepower, action-packed fender pounding on challenging natural terrain racetracks. The 2009 season schedule includes stops in Texas, California, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin. For more information on TORC please visit www.torcseries.com.
ok soooo just read the rules... doesn't say anything about being able to enter more than once... it DOES however say that you must be PRESENT to win... so I'm not even signing up :(
from http://www.torcseries.com/RGcontest.php

Contest Rules:
To enter you must fill out and submit the form below on or before August 31st. All information is required. If you win, your RC truck will be shipped to you following the race. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the ride-along. TORC Series will review each applicant to determine eligibility. You will be required to sign a release if you win. You must be present to win. The drawing will be held track side on Saturday, September 6, 2009 at Crandon Interntional Raceway in Crandon, WI. Only 1 winner for the ride-along. The winner will receive a R/C car along with the 9 runners up. You must join our mailing list to register but you can "op out" at any time.

So which is it? I would for sure fly out to the race if I was lucky enough to win.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
ill sign up just to win a slash :)

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
I can see why you are confused. However, you have nothing to worry about because I am going to win the ride!

from http://www.torcseries.com/RGcontest.php

Contest Rules:
To enter you must fill out and submit the form below on or before August 31st. All information is required. If you win, your RC truck will be shipped to you following the race. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the ride-along. TORC Series will review each applicant to determine eligibility. You will be required to sign a release if you win. You must be present to win. The drawing will be held track side on Saturday, September 6, 2009 at Crandon Interntional Raceway in Crandon, WI. Only 1 winner for the ride-along. The winner will receive a R/C car along with the 9 runners up. You must join our mailing list to register but you can "op out" at any time.

So which is it? I would for sure fly out to the race if I was lucky enough to win.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
.... sorry to tell you guys but im giong to win this ..... sorry to spoil it for you guys jajaja jk

... this is a once in a lifetime oppertunity!!.... can't pass this one up !!!....

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
I'm entered :)

EDIT: I won't be in Crandon.... <----- Dummy

Last edited:

michael_loomis

Reaction
So when is the drawing? the 1st or 6th?