• Forum membership has its advantages....

Win Stuff Questions and discussions

klaus

Administrator
Post any Questions or comments you may have here.
Keep the actual monthly contest threads limited to those that submit entries.

Wendell #527

Sounds great! What if somebody like Martee's photos or Photoahead or somebody like that takes your picture and you want to submit it. If we buy the picture from them are they OK with us using it for this?

klaus

Administrator
Thats between you and the photo-owner. If they give you permission to post it here then thats good enough for us.

Sounds great! What if somebody like Martee's photos or Photoahead or somebody like that takes your picture and you want to submit it. If we buy the picture from them are they OK with us using it for this?

Are "staged" photos acceptable? Like if I'm out drinking in my SWEET new RDC shirt and I pose for a picture with some hot young chick that wants to be seen with me and my sweet shirt.

DJ Jeffrey

Re: October 2008 - RDC Monthly Giveaway

Photoshop!!^^^^^^^^^^. lol JK

nismogizmo

Can't claim the pic is mine so I bequeath the winnings (if voted as such) to the guy from Pirate 4x4 who took this pic of Pistol with Jesse Combs at this past weekends offroad expo...add your own caption for humor....

You mean to tell me Jesse that i coulda saved a fortune by solid axleing the speedway trucK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084

me thinks that Jrad might win with that one