• Forum membership has its advantages....

Winner, winner: PDiddy and T-Clarke

mike337

Awesome! Congratulations. How many races did that take? Not many. Plus winning the Baja freaking 500! Wow!

Bdub 1020

Winning class 10 is all about prep, pacing yourself , keeping up momentum and focus in Baja. So different than racing USA sprint races or BladeITD. Good job Diddy on I believe your 1st class 10 win. Keep em coming brother

offroadracer516

Great job Pat and Travis. You guys were lucky to get through that area before the bottleneck. Sounds like it screwed most of the entry list. Starting up front and no looking back. That's how its done. Onto the next one!

Fourstroker

Congrats guys

randy s

it's what happens when everything falls into place like it's supposed to..very rare and to do it in this particular race under these conditions is nothing short of spectacular..hats off to everyone..this chit's hard ain't it?

07FJRog

Congrats

John Bitting

Administrator
So stoked for them, Travis came by mm240 so smooth with a 30 minute lead. Its gotta feel great to get the clutch and trailing arm issue behind them. Kudos to Jamie for making an even better product.

MR1036

Congrats to my Raceco brothers. Very happy for you guys. Hard work and perseverance pays off. The fact that Jamie builds a great car doesn't hurt. Now you got me all thinking about some upgrades. Way to go boys!

deano

McDeano
Solid field to beat, by a 1/2 hour nonetheless .. Congrats my brothers -- also congrats to Jamie Campbell and Raceco for building championship race cars --

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Great job Pat and Travis. You guys were lucky to get through that area before the bottleneck. Sounds like it screwed most of the entry list. Starting up front and no looking back. That's how its done. Onto the next one!
I sat at RM25 for almost an hour in the bottle neck waiting for them to pull TT Spec's up the hill. Did the bottle neck get worse behind me?

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Winning class 10 is all about prep, pacing yourself , keeping up momentum and focus in Baja. So different than racing USA sprint races or BladeITD. Good job Diddy on I believe your 1st class 10 win. Keep em coming brother
No love for me?! :)

Slippery P

How about some love for Billy, the dude is a Jedi!
Congrats on your win guys!

I sat at RM25 for almost an hour in the bottle neck waiting for them to pull TT Spec's up the hill. Did the bottle neck get worse behind me?
I was in Ojos at the beginning of the Speed Zone listing to the radio for 1027, 1099 and the Pete,s Camp car which finished 2nd. Vic came through Ojos 58 minutes after you. The jam went on for hours.

You had the luck of drawing 1st off the line and the did a great job of getting around ~3 of the Plug Trucks (new class name) which continued to get stuck behind you.

It screwed everyone's race for sure, but you and Pat did a fantastic job of keeping it together and had the perfect race - that is what it takes to win - luck and perfect execution. You guys had both in spades. Congratulations on a great win.

nimrod

KOOK!
Dealing with bottlenecks is part of Baja. Pre running with Pab he would identify possible bottlenecks and we would spend a lot of time finding ways around or have multiple guys there with 4 wheelers and straps. Why do you think so many have been helped by Troy Harper at matoami? Heidi won a lot of races in the 7sx truck with that kind of planning. Or save yourself some work and follow the guys with helicopters, those guys always find a way around, it's mystifying!