"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
This is at SEMA. I stole the pics from FB. Who knows what about who is gonna drive this, and when?

geiser 1.jpg
geiser 2.jpg
geiser 3.jpg

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Its interesting that apparently this thing has been built and planned without any "insiders" spilling the beans here or elsewhere. If they had the money to have Geiser build the chassis, I assume they are well funded. Will be interesting to see if this materializes in to something legit/serious.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
Those dudes that tried to race that goofy electric truck earlier this year. San Felipe I think. They failed pretty bad if I recall correctly. But did anybody know anybody involved? They were just trying to finish, right? No chance of winning. Like they were just there for stuff they could use for marketing later. Right?

This feels different. "Winning Capable" aligned with Geiser on BFG tires has me excited for some new tech to come in and shake things up.

Lightning Electricity GIF by DP Animation Maker

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
Those dudes that tried to race that goofy electric truck earlier this year. San Felipe I think. They failed pretty bad if I recall correctly. But did anybody know anybody involved? They were just trying to finish, right? No chance of winning. Like they were just there for stuff they could use for marketing later. Right?

This feels different. "Winning Capable" aligned with Geiser on BFG tires has me excited for some new tech to come in and shake things up.

You talking about the shitter Hilux with Nissan Leaf batteries or the factory backed effort that has gone tits up since? Dave Cole was involved with the shitter.

Doesn't sound like long to wait to see it spin its wheels - Feb 2022 in this article.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
You talking about the shitter Hilux with Nissan Leaf batteries or the factory backed effort that has gone tits up since? Dave Cole was involved with the shitter.
Im not talking about Kyles shitboxx Toyota. Fun fact, Kyle moved across the country in a crappy toyota motorhome to throw his life away trying to race off road. One of the fenders on his race car is off of that RV. Hes also a Ultra3 champion. That dude is cool AF

Anyway I was talking about the other one. Lordstown i think?

J Prich

RDC Crypto

Yeah that's what I'm saying. In contrast to the Lordstown dudes who got Brenthal to build them a hastily constructed chassis for their questionable financial ventures, the fact that whomever is pushing this went to Geiser, or bought a used one from someone, already suggests that their efforts are a lot more serious, and presumably better (and more legally) funded.

J Prich

RDC Crypto

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
easy to test secretly i betcha..., This is the lordstown opposite, all the stuff i had imagined, 1600 hp?, bet tork is silly too

aiiraciing

RDC Crypto
Website
whiteboystoys.com
Talked to the girl in the booth yesterday while Roger was gone, because we were very confused as it clearly wasnt an electric vehicle! She said it was a concept and “hoped” they could make it work for next season. I asked if they had done any real world testing and she shrugged her shoulders. Than asked how they came up with the 250 mile range and she said it was an estimate

Bricoop

RDC Crypto

Dave's kid smoked 'em with a small fraction of the Lordstown budget.

For the Geiser truck, looks like it will debut at San Felipe next year. It has full torque at 0 rpm. That is a massive advantage. The truck should pole every race with qualifying. At race pace, I have a hard time seeing it getting a 100 mile range. If they can get over that number and have a reliable quick change system, they could win a race. The lack of details does not inspire confidence they will make SF, especially now reading that it's not built.

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
Dave's kid smoked 'em with a small fraction of the Lordstown budget.

For the Geiser truck, looks like it will debut at San Felipe next year. It has full torque at 0 rpm. That is a massive advantage. The truck should pole every race with qualifying. At race pace, I have a hard time seeing it getting a 100 mile range. If they can get over that number and have a reliable quick change system, they could win a race. The lack of details does not inspire confidence they will make SF, especially now reading that it's not built.
I was quite fond of the poop boxx's quick change system at San Felipe this year. Rudimentary but functional and maybe not super quick but they still smoked the big budget and looked like they had fun in the process.

TwistyItch

RDC Crypto
Website
liquidaider.com
That is pretty cool. I was in the Geiser Bros shop about a week ago installing LiquidAider in the RPM race trucks and if that was there I never even noticed it.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Talked to the girl in the booth yesterday while Roger was gone, because we were very confused as it clearly wasnt an electric vehicle! She said it was a concept and “hoped” they could make it work for next season. I asked if they had done any real world testing and she shrugged her shoulders. Than asked how they came up with the 250 mile range and she said it was an estimate
So what power plant was in it, out of curiosity? Or was there just no motor?