"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Sorry if you felt ghosted, I was in Baja for the 1000. Not at a swanky resort for Tesla owners. Still trying to get to First World Problems, you know?

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
Sorry if you felt ghosted, I was in Baja for the 1000. Not at a swanky resort for Tesla owners. Still trying to get to First World Problems, you know?

Thanks for missing my point entirely, again.
Safe travels.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
I am still trying to remove my tongue from my cheek, but whatever!
Is this the part where I am supposed to pretend that very often you don't get a bit high and mighty on here? And while you regularly have some really good knowledge and or insight and ya make a lot of good points, you are not always right like what happened here. When it's the latter you seem to drop from the engagement. What's dumb is when others do this to you, you get a bit puffy and talk smack that they have retreated from the conversation. seems to be a double standard in this case. Ya told me I am part of the problem by telling all of us a bunch of things about me that just were, well, the opposite of how things for me are. I'm not part of the problem like you say but if ya have evidence showing otherwise I am open to adjust my opinion of myself.

Ya see, doing stuff like that lessens people's willingness to participate in conservations on this forum. I prefer having some humility and not taking myself so seriously on here. There is no trophy for being the most right person on RDC. This is a small space on the internet and I would like to think there are ways to have discussions and not shouting matches. In this sense, you might be part of the problem of less engagement on here than in the past. Maybe? Or maybe I obviously missed your sarcasm. Probably because it did not seem like sarcasm.

Anyway, food for thought.

Sent from my imaginary Tesla

Last edited:

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
You are still part of this problem because you seem to support it, and it is a fantasy that does nothing but hammer the poor and middle class while allowing the wealthy to look like saints and angels because they can afford to be climate friendly. That part hasn't changed. Friendly banter with people you disagree with is being polite. You want in your face, I can do it. The fact that you talked about your clapped out Nissan while saying you would have a battery powered around town car would be great and if you could use the juice box to go 350 miles, all the better. It ain't happening anytime soon, but when people support that hypothesis, the Libs force their desires upon the rest of us. I live in California. The costs for travel have become not just a nuisance for businesses here, they have become an anchor around the necks of employees who have seen gasoline prices rise by over $1.50 a gallon in a year. If they can commute on 20 gallons a week, that's 30 bucks, $130 bucks a month, over $1500 bucks a year, and that doesn't include the additional costs that go into EVERY PRODUCT shipped with a gas powered vehicle all the way through the chain of production. distribution, etc... In the last month, those increases have been showing up in a big way. Wood pellets for my heating stove, up from 5 dollars a bag to 7 dollars a bag, one bag a day in the winter. Chicken food, from $14.99 for 50 pounds to $18.99 for the same bag in a little over a month. Propane for cooking and heating. Whole Chickens. Pretty much everything has gone up substantially the last couple months, and much of that because transportation costs have gone way up, from container import costs to local transportation fees. This isn't Covid, this is because the Libs don't want people driving cars and the elected Libs in charge in California and D.C. have done things to raise those costs. Start riding the bus for work, that's what they're pushing for.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
You are still part of this problem because you seem to support it, and it is a fantasy that does nothing but hammer the poor and middle class while allowing the wealthy to look like saints and angels because they can afford to be climate friendly.
Right....
Pretty much everything has gone up substantially the last couple months, and much of that because transportation costs have gone way up, from container import costs to local transportation fees.
uhuh....
this is because the Libs don't want people driving cars and the elected Libs in charge in California and D.C. have done things to raise those costs.
Okay 😂 😂 👍 👍

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
So did this truck finish the race ?
5v5iuo.jpg

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
You are still part of this problem because you seem to support it, and it is a fantasy that does nothing but hammer the poor and middle class while allowing the wealthy to look like saints and angels because they can afford to be climate friendly. That part hasn't changed. Friendly banter with people you disagree with is being polite. You want in your face, I can do it. The fact that you talked about your clapped out Nissan while saying you would have a battery powered around town car would be great and if you could use the juice box to go 350 miles, all the better. It ain't happening anytime soon, but when people support that hypothesis, the Libs force their desires upon the rest of us. I live in California. The costs for travel have become not just a nuisance for businesses here, they have become an anchor around the necks of employees who have seen gasoline prices rise by over $1.50 a gallon in a year. If they can commute on 20 gallons a week, that's 30 bucks, $130 bucks a month, over $1500 bucks a year, and that doesn't include the additional costs that go into EVERY PRODUCT shipped with a gas powered vehicle all the way through the chain of production. distribution, etc... In the last month, those increases have been showing up in a big way. Wood pellets for my heating stove, up from 5 dollars a bag to 7 dollars a bag, one bag a day in the winter. Chicken food, from $14.99 for 50 pounds to $18.99 for the same bag in a little over a month. Propane for cooking and heating. Whole Chickens. Pretty much everything has gone up substantially the last couple months, and much of that because transportation costs have gone way up, from container import costs to local transportation fees. This isn't Covid, this is because the Libs don't want people driving cars and the elected Libs in charge in California and D.C. have done things to raise those costs. Start riding the bus for work, that's what they're pushing for.
Ok, so.....

I live in a different state.
I drive a old gas powered truck.
I will until it dies.
When it dies I wouldn't mind buying a used electric truck or hybrid.
It would have to basically match my capabilities of my current truck.
IF said truck actually exists when the time for replacing mine happens, I am probably down for getting one.

I have never lobbied or voted for any clean energy stuff in any way that i know of. At best, I am indifferent about this.

Electric cars are already here. I understand i caused this but just can't remember how or when. (I drink sometimes)

All I have really said is i don't really wanna go to the gas station and, I started a thread about a fake truck in a booth at SEMA. I am pretty impressed that by doing this I have changed the price of "whole chickens" and destroyed supply chains nationwide. Inflation and the liberal agenda are my fault (Partially).

What's even more impressive is that YOU with all your wisdom are powerless to stop me. My electric loving minions and I are crushing you oil soaked peasants and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!

Evil Laugh GIF

Seriously, get over yourself...

Last edited:

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Ok, so.....

I live in a different state.
I drive a old gas powered truck.
I will until it dies.
When it dies I wouldn't mind buying a used electric truck or hybrid.
It would have to basically match my capabilities of my current truck.
IF said truck actually exists when the time for replacing mine happens, I am probably down for getting one.

I have never lobbied or voted for any clean energy stuff in any way that i know of. At best, I am indifferent about this.

Electric cars are already here. I understand i caused this but just can't remember how or when. (I drink sometimes)

All I have really said is i don't really wanna go to the gas station and, I started a thread about a fake truck in a booth at SEMA. I am pretty impressed that by doing this I have changed the price of "whole chickens" and destroyed supply chains nationwide. Inflation and the liberal agenda are my fault (Partially).

What's even more impressive is that YOU with all your wisdom are powerless to stop me. My electric loving minions and I are crushing you oil soaked peasants and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!

Evil Laugh GIF

Seriously, get over yourself...
How about this? Since the Country seems to follow California towards the cliff, YOU WILL have to stop driving your truck because it is deemed no longer good for the environment. You are only allowed to operate electric vehicles or ride public transportation. The state you live in doesn't matter, Newsom is president. Then what?

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
Actually, depending on what you do or how you have things setup the Tesla is “free”. It is for me. Planing on trading it every 2 years fir a new one. Hers how it works out:

Car cost: 43,000 - 68,000 depending on options. (Not sure where you get 80K)

State tax credit: 2,500
US tax credit (pending): $7,500
——————-
$10,000 saved

Fuel per month driving raptor/super duty as a daily: $500
= $6,000 per year fuel cost
= $12,000 2 year fuel cost
======================
Total 2 year savings tax+ fuel: $22,000

2 year depreciation on any Tesla is almost nothing, even before the shortages. So actually not only is the car free, I plan on making $10,000 or so profit just for having it.

So why not? It’s fast as s*it and fun as can be. Too bad so many people that get these cars never really press the pedal down. This drivetrain would kick serious ass on a tube chassis in the dirt )aka that rzr at SEMA with the Tesla drivetrain).

—john
Wow...amazing...everything is FREEEEEEEEEEE...

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
What's driving the electric automobile revolution is that the profit margin is much greater when you can pump out electric motors like the video shows....
Gasoline engines are just too complicated and building really sophisticated golf carts is much more profitable....