"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
but being a poor person, i love the option of buying a used work truck,cheep, say, an 85 toyota truck, that needs , say, a clutch& a valve job& maybe a new radiator, somthing i can afford to fix being poor& all, show me the electric car equivalent, ooh, thats right, i can just trade in my 2 year old electric car for a new freEEE one

I think Newsom and Musk will eventually see the benefit of nearly giving everyone a car..... Henry Ford understood....

Last edited:

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
How about this? Since the Country seems to follow California towards the cliff, YOU WILL have to stop driving your truck because it is deemed no longer good for the environment. You are only allowed to operate electric vehicles or ride public transportation. The state you live in doesn't matter, Newsom is president. Then what?

I dunno man. You’ve been telling me about myself for a while now so why don’t you stick with that and tell me “then what?”.

And while you’re at it, tell me how ya feel about the f-150 I just posted a link for.
It’s under 40 grand a pretty decent half ton. Can the fuel savings offset an owners expenses?

Or don’t. You can keep being mad at me and shake your fist at the sky if ya want. IDC

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
you mean if your own panels on your roof are tied to the grid,& they shut power off( u know, ' santa ana winds', you cant just have your own panels make your own juice???
Yep...lots of folks found out the hard way during brownouts...why they are now trying to sell battery banks at a bunch of thousands.
And I believe they are now mandatory on new construction.

Gotta love Kali.
Everything is FREEEEEEEEEE though.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
hmmmm, battery packs, now im hipp, wunder how many folks didnt know/ were not told that little factoid, then find out after a blackout & then its a lott of money to battery pack/ retrofit,,, cha ching( battery banks, bet its gonna be " mandated" to All , no emergency gas back up genorator are allowed in kalicommiland

Goober

RDC Crypto
Yep...lots of folks found out the hard way during brownouts...why they are now trying to sell battery banks at a bunch of thousands.
And I believe they are now mandatory on new construction.

Gotta love Kali.
Everything is FREEEEEEEEEE though.
As of last year battery storage was not required just solar panels.

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
I dunno man. You’ve been telling me about myself for a while now so why don’t you stick with that and tell me “then what?”.

And while you’re at it, tell me how ya feel about the f-150 I just posted a link for.
It’s under 40 grand a pretty decent half ton. Can the fuel savings offset an owners expenses?

Or don’t. You can keep being mad at me and shake your fist at the sky if ya want. IDC
I'm not mad at you, I'm trying to educate you. $40,000 for a new electric half ton truck??? I'll take 2! Here's my credit cards, charge em up while you're at it. Sure am glad minimum wage is going up to $15 bucks January 1. Why, with a 72 month loan at 0%, that's only $486 bucks a month, not including insurance, registration, etc... Hell, after working 40 hours a week at minimum wage, I still have LITERALLY about $2,000 bucks left over for everything else! I'm rich I tell you, RICH! See Dan, reality is, we are no where near where we need to be as a society to afford, support, or even build an electric vehicle for the masses. And until we are, I will not support any move by the Gov't to mandate them. We don't just need more electricity production, we need to increase transport of that electricity by 4 times the amount needed. We need recharging stations that don't take 8 hours, 4 hours, even 30 minutes to recharge the batteries. We don't need cars that will cost the poor folks 1/5th their income to buy. That's the point. The Unicorn and Rainbow Party view of this is that everyone gets a free car, free electricity, and a free power grid upgrade because we can tax the evil rich people to do it. But the evil rich people are EXACTLY who are getting richer off these mandates to save the planet. Force the populace to buy my products that earns me a billion dollars and I will GLADLY give you 400 million of it in taxes, all day every day. And I will be virtuous while doing it.

RYAN COHEE

RDC Crypto

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
How about this? Since the Country seems to follow California towards the cliff. The state you live in doesn't matter, Newsom is president. Then what?
Time to gtfo of kalifornistan, because there's no way to fix it. Remaining is basically protracted suicide. Will it take the inevitable economic collapse, the unending water and power shortages, the majority of overpriced homes, the overdue earthquake, or a dozen other foreseeable catastrophes to convince rational people to leave? Every decision I'm making these days is based on that. Think of it like that Great Party you went to years ago; after you and your friends had a good time it kinda went south. The hot chicks are gone, you can't find your friends, the food is cold, the beer is warm, the sun's coming up and the cops are on their way. Time to pack up, grab your keys and hit the road.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Time to gtfo of kalifornistan, because there's no way to fix it. Remaining is basically protracted suicide. Will it take the inevitable economic collapse, the unending water and power shortages, the majority of overpriced homes, the overdue earthquake, or a dozen other foreseeable catastrophes to convince rational people to leave? Every decision I'm making these days is based on that. Think of it like that Great Party you went to years ago; after you and your friends had a good time it kinda went south. The hot chicks are gone, you can't find your friends, the food is cold, the beer is warm, the sun's coming up and the cops are on their way. Time to pack up, grab your keys and hit the road.
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
Solar will run without batteries in blackouts while it’s producing. Grid doesn’t matter.
Not UL listed on-grid inverters. They've always been designed to stop producing when they sense the grid lose power. Apparently it's to keep linemen from danger when they are servicing equipment that could be backfed by your pv system. I thought I would be able to taunt my neighbors by eating ice cream in front of them while their food had melted, but I was wrong. 😬

JBuggy21

RDC Crypto
Your correct, not all systems work like that but I’ll concede to you on that 👍🏻
Also ask firefighters about solar when you get the chance. Can be scary.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
I'm not mad at you, I'm trying to educate you.
Bro, you aren't educating me (and probably not anyone else here either.) You are ranting and raving. And it's all about stuff we know already.

And (for like the 5th time) I am not supporting a mandate of any kind for electrics.

I just think that in half a dozen years picking up a used half ton truck that i can plug into my house at night instead of filling up at a gas station would work for me.

RYAN COHEE

RDC Crypto
All the ev powered cars plugged in after hours in the middle of summer what could go wrong.. Where is the government going to recoup the trillions of dollars in fuel tax and gas guzzler tax? Power grids will be more expensive than fuel in 10 years. Only four countries give two cents about the so called scam of global warming. Just keep falling for the Bs and paying your sham taxes to cool the world..