"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Funny how "they" still refer to it as "global warming"

Really solidifies their understanding of the whole subject.

Comical, yet very disappointing, though not surprising.

You Mad Bro

RDC Crypto
I agree with some here, global warming is nothing but a scam.

This whole EV mandatory for Californians is all part of the elites plan to shift towards the artificial intelligence revolution with electric self driving cars on the road and automation in the work place. yes many people will get fücked when they lose their jobs to automation. California will become like Japan, a robotic paradise, with not many jobs available & half of population will poor and or on government welfare, many of the rich will leave California and move to red states or overseas. Off road racing in the 2030s will be a rich mans sport. If things are bad and expensive today, just imagine the next 15 years.

People are going to blame the rich for everything in the future, and that’s when the civil war will start. Then again, it’s all part of great reset. I don’t mean to talk crazy but this is how I view the future.

Attachments

• 68BE5980-D392-49A0-8CAE-7E6EAE0BF121.jpeg
    68BE5980-D392-49A0-8CAE-7E6EAE0BF121.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
You can always charge your own vehicle with a generator..... unless of course they ban them....

SACRAMENTO —
California will outlaw the sale of new gas-powered lawn mowers, leaf blowers and chain saws as early as 2024 under a new law signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday.

The law requires all newly sold small-motor equipment primarily used for landscaping to be zero-emission — essentially to be battery-operated or plug-in — by that target date or as soon as the California Air Resources Board determined it is feasible. New portable gas-powered generators also must be zero-emission by 2028, which also could be delayed at the discretion of the state agency.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
I might be going into the black market generator biz.
Will there be a death penalty for taking generators across state lines to Kali?

Put the Honda down and back away...but what about my AR 15 officer?

Goober

RDC Crypto
I'm not mad at you, I'm trying to educate you. $40,000 for a new electric half ton truck??? I'll take 2! Here's my credit cards, charge em up while you're at it. Sure am glad minimum wage is going up to $15 bucks January 1. Why, with a 72 month loan at 0%, that's only $486 bucks a month, not including insurance, registration, etc... Hell, after working 40 hours a week at minimum wage, I still have LITERALLY about $2,000 bucks left over for everything else! I'm rich I tell you, RICH! See Dan, reality is, we are no where near where we need to be as a society to afford, support, or even build an electric vehicle for the masses. And until we are, I will not support any move by the Gov't to mandate them. We don't just need more electricity production, we need to increase transport of that electricity by 4 times the amount needed. We need recharging stations that don't take 8 hours, 4 hours, even 30 minutes to recharge the batteries. We don't need cars that will cost the poor folks 1/5th their income to buy. That's the point. The Unicorn and Rainbow Party view of this is that everyone gets a free car, free electricity, and a free power grid upgrade because we can tax the evil rich people to do it. But the evil rich people are EXACTLY who are getting richer off these mandates to save the planet. Force the populace to buy my products that earns me a billion dollars and I will GLADLY give you 400 million of it in taxes, all day every day. And I will be virtuous while doing it.
You can get a used leaf for $5k.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
Used Leaf. Sounds like a perfect work truck. How much of the roof do you cut off for it to be able to haul a half ton of stuff?

giphy.gif

Bull-dust

RDC Crypto
Anyone catch Jordan Peterson's interview with Dave Rubin. Peterson's conclusion after reading 200 books/ reports on climate and working for the UN for 2 years. 'Making EV's is not going to save anything'. and Associated conclusion it was better to give the kids an education and make sure they had enough food/ drink.
I see Ford is looking at US $40K and 230 miles of range for F-150 ev.

SAIC is partners with GM in China.
SAIC - one of their sub brands is LDV.

Could end up seeing LDV rebranded a GM label for something like the LDV t90 Maxus electric ute.
LDV utes LFP batteries/ 88kWhr - 300 miles? (Tesla is using LFP batteries in some of the China market/ built cars)
Fuel version of T90

Nino Ficara

RDC Crypto
Can't wrap my brain around my so many people seem to want this kind of stuff to fail. This sport, from the very earliest days, has always been about innovation and creativity. It was the proving grounds for so many new technologies, parts, etc. I don't see this as any different. The only thing I can figure is that the perceived politics surrounding electric vehicles has tainted the thought process for some. Otherwise, who cares? If they can figure out a way to do this and make it work, good for them!
Amen. Innovation is awesome

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Innovation IS awesome. Forcing the public to buy failed innovation in the name of saving the planet while actually doing more harm, providing a less than adequate product, and leaving society in a position that was less favorable than before is unacceptable.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
Innovation IS awesome. Forcing the public to buy failed innovation in the name of saving the planet while actually doing more harm, providing a less than adequate product, and leaving society in a position that was less favorable than before is unacceptable.
My neighbors and I are sick and tired of being forced to buy electric Geiser TT’s to save the planet!😂😂😂

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Looks like San Francisco on Summer's day. You can smell the salt. Wonder if it's the same in China? What do they smell besides fear of their gov't?