"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

whiteworks

RDC Crypto
I’m just gonna leave this here and let the peanut gallery scratch their heads for a while😂

No questions will be answered about this photo👅

Attachments

• 2F171AE6-55A8-41D3-B5B9-65B56E709278.jpeg
    2F171AE6-55A8-41D3-B5B9-65B56E709278.jpeg
    547.4 KB · Views: 0

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
I like this one…

The 45-ton eDumper drives up a 13-percent incline to pick up the 65 tons of lime and marl it needs to bring to a nearby cement factory. It's so heavy when it drives back down that its regenerative braking system generates most or all of the energy used to go up the hill.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
but what Kind of energy is used to Load e dumper to get that ' free' energy going down hill??( law of nature, energy is not created or destroyed, it simply changes forms)the law of conservation of energy

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
but what Kind of energy is used to Load e dumper to get that ' free' energy going down hill??( law of nature, energy is not created or destroyed, it simply changes forms)the law of conservation of energy
JC right now:

consciousness-709143-400x300.jpg

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
Julius Robert Mayer is ReAlLy THaT pHuNny mG??( can you at least answer the question before you laff??

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
No plants, animals, or humans were harmed in any way during the creation of this 9,000 pound lithium ion battery. And great for them to have found the literally ideal job for a battery powered vehicle, MINING! Cause that saves the planet from Man's harmful acts. Now imagine this- How much better would the air be if, 20 years ago, all local use return to home base daily commercial vehicles in Metro settings were required to be run ob Natural Gas?

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Innovation IS awesome. Forcing the public to buy failed innovation in the name of saving the planet while actually doing more harm, providing a less than adequate product, and leaving society in a position that was less favorable than before is unacceptable.

Someone asked where I charge. At my office. We also allow all staff to charge for free.

Bro gill….Exactly. Cali forcing people to go electric is for some back room $$$$ deal. They don’t need to force it, it’s happening on its own….which would be good since grid demand will grow at a reasonable rate.

Forcing it on everyone is going to make one heck of a situation on the grid way way way too fast.

Zero emissions gas generators? Is that a joke?

—john

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
Holy sht this thread has gone sideways.

The Tesla sand truck guy is building a 2wd can am. This is a LOT of batteries for a light weight vehicle and will only do an estimated 150 miles on the hard pack, I doubt that’s at race pace.

This electric Geiser TT will struggle on range.

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
I cant begin to imagine the power of a model 3 in a can-am chasis. My tesla model 3 is INSANELY fast, on a lightweight UTV chasis its just going to be stupid fast. If you havent driven one go schedule a test drive before you bash any electric. Then say what you want.

But Honestly, putting a model 3 drivetrain in a UTV is way, way, way overkill. Too much power. Could go with lighter weight parts and still have a nuts machine.

--John

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
I cant begin to imagine the power of a model 3 in a can-am chasis. My tesla model 3 is INSANELY fast, on a lightweight UTV chasis its just going to be stupid fast. If you havent driven one go schedule a test drive before you bash any electric. Then say what you want.

But Honestly, putting a model 3 drivetrain in a UTV is way, way, way overkill. Too much power. Could go with lighter weight parts and still have a nuts machine.

--John
Next you’re going to be claiming a 1200hp sand rail is overkill. ;)

Likely it’s just scarcity of electric motor options. Might as well use the most widely available motors (which he also has experience with).

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
Holy crap! Have never dived into a CanAm chassis. What a hack build!
muffler tube is more stout, i chopped up a 2019 burned up race one( i think it was a hack aux fuel cell installation/ transfer pumps), the chassis is paper thin