"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Next you’re going to be claiming a 1200hp sand rail is overkill. ;)

Likely it’s just scarcity of electric motor options. Might as well use the most widely available motors (which he also has experience with).

I know overkill. I’ve built a lot of machines that are just that.

The 2 I remember the most:

Yamaha banshee with a Yamaha R1 motor. Street legal. Couldn’t get past 1st gear. Insane.

Cooler with 32,000 watts of motor. 5 people rode it, 4 wound up injured. 1 was in physical therapy for months from injury’s from it. Toned it down. Now it accelerates gently and only goes 50mph . Only 1 person injured on it lately.

—john

Total Loss

RDC Crypto

Attachments

• teslastore-2.jpg
    teslastore-2.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 0

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Fuel injection was hated by all. Then it got figured out and turned out to be way way superior than a carb. Electric vehicles are going through the same.

Any haters need to go test drive an EV. Tesla, mustang mach e…..then come back and report.

—john

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
when are ev gonna be at ecology auto wreckers, i miss going to the junkyard for ' race parts'
Not gonna happen...they will be buried at that abandoned nuke fuel mountain in NV.
Tow and junkyards don't want them around with batteries.
Ask fireman how long it takes to put the fires out...and how many times...

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Not gonna happen...they will be buried at that abandoned nuke fuel mountain in NV.
Tow and junkyards don't want them around with batteries.
Ask fireman how long it takes to put the fires out...and how many times...
heck, an apprentice fire fighter can retire on one flamming tesla

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Posted an hour ago on the Ultra 4 Facebook page-

Ultra4 Racing is proud to announce a partnership with Hypercraft, Dana TM4 and AEM Performance Electronics, to provide 11 race teams Electric Motors. The release slated to announce the 180 horsepower motor and recipients mid-week was put on hold as we worked on increasing the motor to 335 continuous horsepower! The motor is the approximate size of a water cooler bottle (pictured).

Congratulations to the motor recipients:
Duane Garretson, Yukon Gear and Axel
Joshua Smith, The Pit Guys
Zandy Williams, Rufus Racing
Robert Taylor, Mountain Lizard Fabrication
Jon Schaefer, RPM Extreme Racing
Casey Gilbert, Collins Motorsports and Bill Savage
Joe Thompson, UFO Fab
Kyle Seggelin, Team Baker Fabrication
Bailey Campbell, Campbell Enterprises
John Grounds, Fly Off Road
Jacob Versey, Reckless Motorsports

More details to follow. #Ultra4Racing #KOH #electricmotor
IMG_2300.jpg

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
Fuel injection was hated by all. Then it got figured out and turned out to be way way superior than a carb. Electric vehicles are going through the same.

Any haters need to go test drive an EV. Tesla, mustang mach e…..then come back and report.

—john
And how many decades did it take for fuel injection to reach the ability it has now??? Electric is going to be no different. As far as the Rock Jocks go, can't wait to see one of them finish the San Felipe 250 in a time limit race. This is desert racing, not rock crawling. There is a difference.

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
I thought they were giving "electric motors to Class 11 racers"🤔 Now THAT would be interesting. And technically much simpler, too. A single motor in back, a skateboard underneath the driver, (instead of a fuel cell behind him), & 6" of travel. Maybe 2 battery swaps during the entire B1K?

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
sounds real clean and green C848C3C8-DA06-4969-82E4-DF9718D3F2CF.jpegto drag all this out to a desert race for the greater good of it all. I paid 4.69 a gallon for diesel to get out of Cali last time I was there.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
im pro electric, not mandate electric, but isnt the motors /drive trains Allready proven?, its those pesky batteries that are the main problem, correct?