"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto

JBuggy21

RDC Crypto
Found this on the SNORE website while looking up RATR info...

That’s pretty interesting. If anyone needs electric cars to work well it’s China.
Side note, the fact that its China, and its in Wuhan is just fuel to the fire for people who don’t like electric cars… bring on the conspiracy theory’s and political commentators.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Did you guys just see the post from Ultra4 that they are giving 11 teams an electric motor package to put in race cars? WOW what a great way to get it going. Freaking Dave Cole knows how to make stuff happen. Brilliant.

Mike

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Posted an hour ago on the Ultra 4 Facebook page-

Ultra4 Racing is proud to announce a partnership with Hypercraft, Dana TM4 and AEM Performance Electronics, to provide 11 race teams Electric Motors. The release slated to announce the 180 horsepower motor and recipients mid-week was put on hold as we worked on increasing the motor to 335 continuous horsepower! The motor is the approximate size of a water cooler bottle (pictured).

Congratulations to the motor recipients:
Duane Garretson, Yukon Gear and Axel
Joshua Smith, The Pit Guys
Zandy Williams, Rufus Racing
Robert Taylor, Mountain Lizard Fabrication
Jon Schaefer, RPM Extreme Racing
Casey Gilbert, Collins Motorsports and Bill Savage
Joe Thompson, UFO Fab
Kyle Seggelin, Team Baker Fabrication
Bailey Campbell, Campbell Enterprises
John Grounds, Fly Off Road
Jacob Versey, Reckless Motorsports

More details to follow. #Ultra4Racing #KOH #electricmotorView attachment 235217
Post 375 (Now Dave Cole is my partner in being "Part of the Problem") LOL

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Did you guys just see the post from Ultra4 that they are giving 11 teams an electric motor package to put in race cars? WOW what a great way to get it going. Freaking Dave Cole knows how to make stuff happen. Brilliant.

Mike
I put that up a couple days ago.

For a few years now I believw there has been was a Million Dollar prize for winning the Ultra 4 race in an EV.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto

BCarr

RDC Crypto

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
Surfed around and could not find...what org is offering the $1M prize for winning Ultra 4 in a BEV?

And maybe some might find info at this site interesting: The Global Electric Vehicle Market In 2022 – Virta
Look here, Dave just confirmed. Awesome stuff.

EasyE

RDC Crypto
The $1M prize sounds cool, but we all know the money is safe. Baby steps for electric off-road..
“Winning capable” also sounds cool, but why, b/c Geiser built the chassis? There are how many ICE Geisers at each race, most don’t stand a chance to win. Not b/c of the truck but b/c of the 1000’s of things involved with actually winning a race at that level that aren’t the chassis.

Any one think a Formula E car can beat F1 on day one?

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Surfed around and could not find...what org is offering the $1M prize for winning Ultra 4 in a BEV?
Answer- Ultra 4

I heard about it at the campfire at KOH a few years back. I said that was a crazy amount of money and then learned that you can buy insurance for things like that in that same conversation.

The consensus was that it was true. Maybe it was, maybe not. But I felt that the claim was credible for some reason.

EDIT- Dave confirmed it. Theres a link a few posts up ^^^^

EasyE

RDC Crypto
Answer- Ultra 4

I heard about it at the campfire at KOH a few years back. I said that was a crazy amount of money and then learned that you can buy insurance for things like that in that same conversation.

The consensus was that it was true. Maybe it was, maybe not. But I felt that the claim was credible for some reason.

EDIT- Dave confirmed it. Theres a link a few posts up ^^^^
You can insure, Monster Cup $1M prize and consumer winner are same thing. You could even make it $10M, no one touching that prize for a long time. Does start conversations which is good.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
What's the massive roof scoop for ?
The generator motor or style is my guess…. Pretty experienced team of drivers too, needing BG to let them know how many of their plans and why their car are wrong!

Stéphane Peterhansel/Edouard Boulanger Carlos Sainz/Lucas
Mattias Ekström/Emil Bergkvist

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
The generator motor or style is my guess…. Pretty experienced team of drivers too, needing BG to let them know how many of their plans and why their car are wrong!

Stéphane Peterhansel/Edouard Boulanger Carlos Sainz/Lucas
Mattias Ekström/Emil Bergkvist
Looks like Audi is spending a lot of dinero....we will see how it works out.
Never been a fan of Audi...
Goes back to my insurance inspection days and of course, Top Gear guys nickname for its drivers...

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
It will not be winning ready by 2022 and was not a running concept.
True.

EVs are garbage
1639013069758.jpeg