"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
We will see an electric TT well before petroleum-fueled TT's are outlawed.
My point remains if you remember the thread title. You will not see a "winning capable" EV TT win a desert endurance race before petrol fuel TT's are outlawed.

Advertising supports this site

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
Washington state has now outlawed petrol vehicles after 2030. I wish I knew what those politicians are smoking because it must be some really good poop!
Well, we do have excess electricity up here. But if we need it for our EV' and stop selling our excess electricity to California, where's Cali going to get it?

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, we do have excess electricity up here. But if we need it for our EV' and stop selling our excess electricity to California, where's Cali going to get it?
Nuclear hopefully. Just need some higher-ups to pull their heads out of their asses.

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
My point remains if you remember the thread title. You will not see a "winning capable" EV TT win a desert endurance race before petrol fuel TT's are outlawed.
Nowhere does the thread title say "endurance", just "winning capable". Winning capable of short course and endurance are 2 very different achievements for the tech.

Ultra 4 will be what to follow for the EV's to really make any breakthroughs mainly due to the support the new class has had from the organisers.
Have any of the U4 teams got builds running that we can follow along with? There was maybe 20 of the packages taken up so got to be some info somewhere.

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
Nowhere does the thread title say "endurance", just "winning capable". Winning capable of short course and endurance are 2 very different achievements for the tech.

Ultra 4 will be what to follow for the EV's to really make any breakthroughs mainly due to the support the new class has had from the organisers.
Have any of the U4 teams got builds running that we can follow along with? There was maybe 20 of the packages taken up so got to be some info somewhere.
Your point is well taken. I assume you mean like RAGE? That's 70 miles per day. and i still say there will not be a winning EVTT even at 70 miles unless they make an all electric race/class like KOH has stated.

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
Lap races seem to be the ticket for EVs. KoH seems to be interested in seeing more of them. Sure would be cool if Tesla teamed up with an off-road builder to put a cybertruck through its paces.

Btw- the Tesla sand truck guy was able to get 120 miles on his EV Can-Am.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Lap races seem to be the ticket for EVs. KoH seems to be interested in seeing more of them. Sure would be cool if Tesla teamed up with an off-road builder to put a cybertruck through its paces.

Btw- the Tesla sand truck guy was able to get 120 miles on his EV Can-Am.

Would be awesome to meet him and see the machine/get a ride. His EV sand rail was rad too!

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Which electric trophy truck are you talking about?

I haven't heard of an electric TT entered into the SF250. The entry list doesn't show anything.
It is my guess he is being sarcastic.

Remember, he wants this thread to finally be about off-road racing and not politics.

Please ignore the fact the boomer said "Says the incredibly left leaning Centrist!" to you like ten posts up.
(dan200 rolls eyes)