"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

kyle_pc_75

RDC Crypto
@michael.gonzalez

From the truck's website that was the subject of the original post:

1649098429584.png

Advertising supports this site

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
Interesting, I didn't realize they had their eyes set on 2022.

I bet we won't see this until 2023.
I still say we'll never see a "winning capable EV tt" in an unlimited race and dan200 should pay a pertinence for this thread, haha!

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Washington joined the club, no new gas vehicles after 2030....

Amid a flurry of signings that started on March 25, Washington Governor Jay Inslee made the state the earliest in the U.S. to ban gas engine cars.

The measure, called HB 1204 or “Clean Cars 2030,” bans the sale, purchase, or registration of any non-electric vehicle with the model year of 2030 or later. Thus, it even applies to cars purchased out of state and brought to Washington for registration.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto

Chas Moore

RDC Crypto
Website
battlebornoffroad.net
Winning capable
Washington joined the club, no new gas vehicles after 2030....

Amid a flurry of signings that started on March 25, Washington Governor Jay Inslee made the state the earliest in the U.S. to ban gas engine cars.

The measure, called HB 1204 or “Clean Cars 2030,” bans the sale, purchase, or registration of any non-electric vehicle with the model year of 2030 or later. Thus, it even applies to cars purchased out of state and brought to Washington for registration.

Lol this wont last, just like this truck wont win in 2022.

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Blows my mind that some of the most innovative people in the racing world (us desert guys) aren’t full into the electric movement. We innovate, not stay in the past.

—john

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
Innovation means creating something new and different. Electric cars aren't new or different. Understanding the difference between filling a need and forcing a need is what the conversation should be about. I am not against electric cars when technology makes them the wise and proper choice. But that time is not now, unfortunately. No one is stopping you from spending boatloads of cash on an electric race car for the desert. Have at it.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
Innovation means creating something new and different. Electric cars aren't new or different. Understanding the difference between filling a need and forcing a need is what the conversation should be about. I am not against electric cars when technology makes them the wise and proper choice. But that time is not now, unfortunately. No one is stopping you from spending boatloads of cash on an electric race car for the desert. Have at it.
Darn, just when people thought they were making headway BG drops a truth bomb. It's his world and we are just lucky enough to be living in it!! 🤣🤣🤣

johndjmix

RDC Crypto