"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

Matthew Camp

RDC Crypto
Yes ..really. I call it like I see it Blood Diamonds that Enrich our foreign adversaries soon to be enemies.All we’re doing here is dreaming about a bunch of new nuclear power plants that will have to be built but not really talking about it because it will never happen …..Next !

Last edited:
Advertising supports this site

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
I truly love electric propulsion cars....however when things go sideways..things go sideways

Or is this CNG ? Not sure.

I was gonna say, looks like CNG, they put the tanks on the roof. I would imagine battery weight makes them become the floor in a bus.

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Definatly CNG from the spout of flames shooting up.

But, electric fires can be bad. So can gasoline. Any large amount of stored energy being released all at once will not be pretty!

—john

BCarr

RDC Crypto
2022 GMC Hummer EV pickup seen in the wild a couple days ago near Santa Barbara, CA.

Published version has come a long way since what I saw back in DTW.

IMO: definitely rugged looking, high around the belt line, need to decompose that suspension, and the interior seemed to be the shiz (well...best as I could tell through the windows w/o the new owner coming up and giving me the biznis).

GM estimates 350mi range for the pickup (little less for the SUV).

So...Chase or Race...who will be first?

Attachments

• 2022 GMC Hummer EV Truck Pic1.jpg
    2022 GMC Hummer EV Truck Pic1.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2022 GMC Hummer EV Truck Pic2.jpg
    2022 GMC Hummer EV Truck Pic2.jpg
    11.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2022 GMC Hummer EV Truck Pic3.jpg
    2022 GMC Hummer EV Truck Pic3.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 2022 GMC Hummer EV Truck Pic4.jpg
    2022 GMC Hummer EV Truck Pic4.jpg
    14.9 MB · Views: 0

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
2022 GMC Hummer EV pickup seen in the wild a couple days ago near Santa Barbara, CA.

Published version has come a long way since what I saw back in DTW.

IMO: definitely rugged looking, high around the belt line, need to decompose that suspension, and the interior seemed to be the shiz (well...best as I could tell through the windows w/o the new owner coming up and giving me the biznis).

GM estimates 350mi range for the pickup (little less for the SUV).

So...Chase or Race...who will be first?
looks slick

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
The hummer looks super cool, if only the price was reasonable!

Still rocking along with my tesla, 6 months now no issues other than water in a brake light which tesla came out and fixed (yes, for most stuff they come to you at a time and place u choose! No need to go to a dealer!!!).

Love driving my raptor but at this point, not paying for gas and using autopilot has become very very nice. With gas/diesel not coming down anytime soon, if you don’t have to be driving a truck, you need to get an EV. I put the savings into my race truck, and we all know that’s a great investment (laugh).

—John

Advertising supports this site

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
Looks like it handles mall parking lots with ease. How many sorority girls will fit in it? Does it burst into flames like the other GM EV's?