"WINNING CAPABLE" ELECTRIC GEISER for 2022.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
Are you guys gonna all pile on me like this is my fault and I'm Gavin Newsome.
Yeah, it happens here... o_O

Creating a power grid for 450 million people with 3 times the current demand will be easy, right Az?

I have no idea, only posted that electric aircraft are in development and that the future keeps coming...

You can call me grandpa, but you’re the one who said all the fastest winning TT’s will all be electric.

I don’t believe that was me.

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
How Dare You Greta GIF

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
So basically the TT at SEMA is a Pipe Dream concept that has not been tested with an electric motor. It has no quick change battery in it. They have no idea if it will go 250 miles on a charge. And in fact still has a gas combustion engine.

Sounds to me like it is about as complete as all the trucks with bluetooth drive shafts at SEMA.

Last edited:

THE_SCOTTS

RDC Crypto
So basically the TT at SEMA is a Pipe Dream concept that has not been tested with an electric motor. It has no quick change battery in it. They have no idea if it will go 250 miles on a charge. And in fact still has a gas combustion engine.

Sounds to me like it is about as complete as all the trucks with bluetooth drive shafts at SEMA.
04-2021-sema-bluetooth-driveshaft-show-truck-emblem.jpg

MikeLeung

RDC Crypto
Talked to the guys at that booth at SEMA...after asking why a electric TT has a fuel cell and radiators....LOL They wouldnt tell me the owner or driver, only that they were based in Utah

They said Geisers is currently building them a new TT and planning to race the 1000 next year. The battery packs are located under the seats and will be replaced at each pit stop. The battery are supposed to come out in a tray and 2-3 battery packs will be replaced each time.

They said that each pack weighs 750 pounds and that they can change a battery pack in 5 minutes....and...LMAO...yeah right

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Can't wrap my brain around my so many people seem to want this kind of stuff to fail. This sport, from the very earliest days, has always been about innovation and creativity. It was the proving grounds for so many new technologies, parts, etc. I don't see this as any different. The only thing I can figure is that the perceived politics surrounding electric vehicles has tainted the thought process for some. Otherwise, who cares? If they can figure out a way to do this and make it work, good for them!

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Can't wrap my brain around my so many people seem to want this kind of stuff to fail. This sport, from the very earliest days, has always been about innovation and creativity. It was the proving grounds for so many new technologies, parts, etc. I don't see this as any different. The only thing I can figure is that the perceived politics surrounding electric vehicles has tainted the thought process for some. Otherwise, who cares? If they can figure out a way to do this and make it work, good for them!
BuT I wAnNa HeAr LoUd NoIsEs!

Remember when the pushback of getting acceptance into the fold for the golf karts was a thing?

Oh wait. Think about this. Electic UTVs.

RDC is gonna have a server meltdown.

Last edited:

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
BuT I wAnNa HeAr LoUd NoIsEs!

Remember the pushback of getting acceptance into the fold for the golf karts was a thing?

Oh wait. Think about this. Electic UTVs.

RDC is gonna have a server meltdown.
and No RuBbEr bAnD

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Saw an article yesterday that the Ford crate electric motors sold out but there were no stats on how many.

I like the E-TT concept, only downside like has been mentioned is the roar of the motor.

When we were waiting for the DAKAR Red Bull cars a few years ago they were so quiet, by the time we realized they were coming they were already passing our area. Didnt even get a chance to take any pictures of them

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
Talked to the guys at that booth at SEMA...after asking why a electric TT has a fuel cell and radiators....LOL They wouldnt tell me the owner or driver, only that they were based in Utah

They said Geisers is currently building them a new TT and planning to race the 1000 next year. The battery packs are located under the seats and will be replaced at each pit stop. The battery are supposed to come out in a tray and 2-3 battery packs will be replaced each time.

They said that each pack weighs 750 pounds and that they can change a battery pack in 5 minutes....and...LMAO...yeah right
A tray with casters would seem to allow a quick change.

Unrelated to a quick change, but on the EV thread, check out Kyle's instagram for his build:

Last edited:

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
A tray with casters would seem to allow a quick change.

Unrelated to a quick change, but on the EV thread, check out Dave Cole's Son's instagram for his build:

Thats Kyle. The Shiz box Toyota guy. He is an OG ultra 4 dude.

Daves son is Bailey Cole. he races 4400 in ultra 4. car #13. Login • Instagram

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
I watched the boring open wheel electric cars race once. when their battery gets low, they just park it in the pits and jump in another identical car and take off. This is how you make a successful EV TT program, fresh truck at every pit!!

EMS702

Rescue 1
RDC Crypto
I for one would like to see this EV make a few laps around Laughlin. Long distance would be the goal of course but Laughlin Desert Classic or Rage would be interesting to watch. Feb 2022 that could be doable.