Wiring coming up. (Questions)

Waitin4dv

RDC Crypto
I have a 98 f150 with stock motor and trans. Just back halfed it with fuel cell. Did a dash with auto meter gauges and now getting ready to take to wiring. Will the wiring company be able to use my stock wiring harness to plug into the gauges and fuel tank? Also did upgraded 2014 bedsides. Just curious if they will want a full wiring job or half and around ballpark cost range. I don’t think I need full mil spec stuff. I’m more a weekend warrior and grocery getter. Thanks for any help. I’m from temecula area.
8D8DE758-E6F7-4756-A04C-47A9F3369048.jpeg
CB807E19-6E7D-4EE7-BD96-0ADD29B29B42.jpeg

desertspeed

RDC Crypto
I went through a similar process with my 2001 F150. In the first "re-wiring" I had a hybrid of the stock harness and some new wiring. Eventually when I did the motor swap I got rid of all of the stock wiring, but it is possible to tie into the stock wiring for some things.

My best advice is to get a factory wiring manual on CD-ROM- you can pick them up on eBay for cheap. You can trace every single wire in the truck. With that I was able to do it all myself.

Waitin4dv

RDC Crypto
I went through a similar process with my 2001 F150. In the first "re-wiring" I had a hybrid of the stock harness and some new wiring. Eventually when I did the motor swap I got rid of all of the stock wiring, but it is possible to tie into the stock wiring for some things.

My best advice is to get a factory wiring manual on CD-ROM- you can pick them up on eBay for cheap. You can trace every single wire in the truck. With that I was able to do it all myself.
Thanks I’ll look into that. Until I get a new motor as well. What motor did you end up going with. I can’t rember.