Wish a brother well!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Oh hell what hospital is he in?? Any word on what happened? Thats terrible Richard is an awesome guy!!

NIKAL

Wow! I'm glad to hear that Richard is OK. If his crew is still at the race tomorrow, I try to stop by and see them and find out more news. With a possible back injury I hope Richard is not planning on getting in the car? Even if its just a sore back, it's not worth it. Let his other driver run the whole race and let the back heal.

pdailey

Racer
Wow! I'm glad to hear that Richard is OK. If his crew is still at the race tomorrow, I try to stop by and see them and find out more news. With a possible back injury I hope Richard is not planning on getting in the car? Even if its just a sore back, it's not worth it. Let his other driver run the whole race and let the back heal.
He is not getting in the car. They are figuring out the driving situation as I type.

HDRA1

The Godfather
i hope he gets out soon and gets better back injuries suck

Oh man!!!! I wake up to this!!!?? I hope he is alright!!! Richard is a great guy!!!

MainPit

Richard went end over end in the race car yesterday about 4:30. Some people from AFE who were there helped him and got him into their vehicle and drove him back to camp and Dennis from AFE drove Rich ALL THE WAY to Scripps La Jolla...THANKS DENNIS!!! Turns out Rich has a slight fracture at L3. Other than that he is fine and at home with Nurse Michele! Wouldn't be surprised if he has her dressed in a sluty nurse outfit! LOL

Linn, Rich's co-driver is sore but otherwise doing just fine also.

Ahren and the rest of the team are still going to race. Rich wouldn't have it any other way!

We really want to give lots of thanks to Dennis and the rest of the people from AFE who helped Rich and Linn out...thanks also for all your well wishes...I am sure Rich will get on here later and post his personal thanks too.