• Forum membership has its advantages....

With tears this I share

Dirty*

We will be donating some products! And i'll be buying some tickets ! Thanks Curt Leduc

Chaplain

God Dude
What: Racers For Christ Raffle in support of Director Steve Hanson & Dirt Sport Ministry
When: July 24th
Where: Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series @ Glen Helen Raceway, Hosted by LeDuc pit

Thank you Curt. Its actually been 7-years now that you have been hosting the raffle to support me and Racers For Christ’s Dirt Sport ministry.

Monetary donations: Dirt Sports / Hanson
Raffle Ticket Purchases: 2016 Team RFC Dirt Sports Ministry Raffle | Racers for Christ

Chaplain

God Dude

Curt LeDuc

Ok Luke can you bring them to the track at Glenn Helen ? We still need more swag for the drawing Sunday if you help. Thanks Curt

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Volkspower Racing

Yes Curt, we will have them at the national race or can even bring them to the regional race if you need them earlier.

Curt LeDuc

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468022248.780604.jpg

Trail gear equipment is part of what you can WIN showing your support for Chaplin Steve. Let's go and purchase some tickets. 5 seprate prize packs will all be drawn Sunday at Glenn Helen.

Bink Designs

Additionally from the swag we donated we also are including this badass 18x24 wall hanger Canvas wrap of Rob Mac to the raffle.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468036149.796239.jpg

Sent from Bink Designs

Chaplain

God Dude
Time is running out and there are still prizes coming in.
Make sure you get your tickets HERE before time runs out.
Don't have to be present to win!