Wizard Fabrications?

lbeezy

Reaction
From the information I have gathered, None of the emails or phone numbers work. Does anyone have any information on this company. Are they still in business, maybe a phone number or email address i can contact someone at.

Are there any other fabrication schools you would recommend in southern california?

Thanks,
Chris

RACERX686

Reaction
Ya believe it or not that is basically true from what i understand. Now i dont knwo exact details i had a close freind who was taking the class but long story short, one of the main guys just up and left in the middle of a series of classes. Another partner or owner stood up (more like man'd up) and found a place to finish the classes that had already been paid by customers. My buddy is now out some major money too.....

FIGGY

Reaction
well man if you want to learn fab skills theres no school that will teach you exactly what you want to know. if you really plan on goin to the fabschool or any other school. do your research visit the school first but dont let them brain wash you by telling you your gonna work on this and that. ask them to show you the ciriculum on what youll be doin week by week. my best advise is to go to a shop were fabing is involved and go from there. best deal is to learn how to weld take a welding class, and if you want to get into the offroad industry, its hard to get hired into a shop with no experience so volunteer helping out and pretty much be there bi@tch. Trust me you'll learn more working at a shop than at a school. it takes a long time to learn how to fab than by jus goin to a school. jus find a shop were you can start n theyll teach what you need to know.

atomicjoe23

Reaction
I will second that. . .you will learn way more by just doing it and learning from your mistakes and the experience of others than you ever will just going to school!!!