Woman Jumps in Polar Bear Enclosure

scott-dsms

Orange
Reaction
Dawwwwwwww! Polar bears are cute and cuddly...:eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqxqBKWW4I"]YouTube - Polar Bears attack Woman in Berlin Zoo[/ame]

One of the bears tries to take a bite outta her butt - :eek:

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
mmmmmm, tastes like chicken...

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
That woman deserves everything she got from those polar bears. What a dumbass. Too bad they didnt chew her up and spit her back out!

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
The 32-year-old, who was visiting the zoo with her husband and baby, broke into the polar bear enclosure during the perfect time: FEEDING TIME!

can i get a "WTF"....

...if you're going to remove yourself from the gene-pool do it before you breed.

roostthemoon

Reaction
Yea, what an idiot. There was no excuse for being in there. Even if she "Fell" she was being dumb and leaning to far over the edge.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Too bad she didnt get eaten for lunch:(

randy s

Reaction
this is one of those deals where i'd travel vast distances and pay a great deal of money to watch something like this live because it's tough actually finding this degree of stupid. i'm never lucky enough to be there , in this case to cheer the bear on. "go bears" , and i'm not even from chi-town.

Ryan_P

Reaction
Darwinism, survival of the fittest. I'm a true believer, and proves it perfectly. If your stupid enough to willing jump into a polar bear exhibit at a zoo, they should just leave you there and post the video of the destruction on youtube.