WOR Snowflake?

DBMETALWORX

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.DBMETALWORX.COM
We're racing it.. Class 10.. Vegas to reno is outta the question.. The only good thing about snowflake is getting out of the heat. It'll probably rain too.. Gonna try to run our 4-seater too, if we get it done in time.

57Racer

RDC Crypto
Be there to race Pro-Bike this year. First year doing it. Any info on the terrain type?

Rock Donkey

RDC Crypto
We will be there! Had a great time last year. Fast course for sure and you can't beat the weather on the rim. I hope we get a lot of Sportsman trucks/jeeps that show up. :cool:

Chad

DBMETALWORX

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.DBMETALWORX.COM
be there to race pro-bike this year. First year doing it. Any info on the terrain type?

you can count on hard pack, smooth for the most part. Some trees. Not very rough.. Basically just forest service roads. There is 1 powerline road thats a little rough, but not very long. Now if it rains, then its a mud bog, and slick.. Without rain the dust kinda sucks in the trees. The powerline road has a big launch that takes out several cars every race. Best part is being @ 7000 ft. Where its nice and cool..

AZmxer

RDC Crypto
I'll be there!! cant wait. Should be a decent turnout as usual.

scottm

RDC Crypto
Website
www.cemaz.com
I have raced it many times since 1990. Its a great race, one of the best for family camping and all around fun. Its smooth and very fast on bikes, scary fast when you hold it pinned for some looong stretches. AZmxer, I have a shovel this time, how's your reverse?:D

JD Durfey

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
It is the only WOR race that I would do. I have raced it a number of times. In fact it was my first desert race back in 01. Very fast and fun course on bikes. I would like to do it in a car sometime.

StrunkBro

RDC Crypto
As of right now my dad will be running his truck as long as we get the new rear end in time and my brother will be racing pro quad.

Old School 8

RDC Crypto
No new truck for me yet....But I'm going, just to get out of this dam summer heat !

I have been going to Snowflake since....well...a long time !

scottm

RDC Crypto
Website
www.cemaz.com
Mike, tucson is like a walk-in refrigerator compared to phx! See you up there...