• Forum membership has its advantages....

Word on the Streets

jon coleman

pfffff, i live in skyline/ encanto representing, dawg, somthings wrong if i dont hear ghetto byrd doing hot lapps over da hood , All frikken weekend....

jon coleman

i got pulled over & Cuffed by Sheriffs astrea dood, unmarked suburban on the 125 south at 530 am flying to my job , otay river constructors, didnt like my hole shot move on transition ramp, he was jammed up behind slo poke, any ways, he caught up to me FINALLY by Jamacha blvd, litt me up, i said No you may Not see my lic .until a marked supervisor shows up, he didn't like that, went to his car, talked on radio( getting instructions i think), came back with his Star( badge) in my face & said this is all i need to demand identification, i said so, he got ready to do somthing stupid, so i got out and said calm down, he was full spaz mode, i was cool hand luke , he said turn around and put your hands on your head!, sure officer, he ran me, super squeeky clean, I said im gonna be late , he came back from radio talk, mr coleman , next time dont drive so fast, 'yes sir, you have a good day, officer'( tru story)

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
We trained with ASTREA a lot when I was in the K-9 unit. This photo was in 2002. At 6'4", it wasn't a comfortable fit for me in the back seat with my dog. The observer was a friend of mine who let me ride shotgun during one of our training sessions and videotape the flight.

NIKAL

We trained with ASTREA a lot when I was in the K-9 unit. This photo was in 2002. At 6'4", it wasn't a comfortable fit for me in the back seat with my dog. The observer was a friend of mine who let me ride shotgun during one of our training sessions and videotape the flight.

Old school when they pulled the doors off. Can’t do that anymore. I think it was 99 or 2000 when I got to ride in that Helo. A few friends with connections at Gillespie Field and I was in the back seat for a quick fly over the East County.

Fun ride, but nothing like the ride out of the Grand Canyon by an former Vietnam helicopter pilot. A week down the river and Helicopter ride out and back to our starting point was awesome and highly recommended!

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Pifffttt that's nothing our chopper pilot used to carry a plastic fork in his shirt pocket all the time I finally mustered up the nads to ask him 'why the fork' he proceeded in a small demonstration by flying higher & faster then immediately flipping the chopper around backwards while still going in the same direction as before only flying backwards losing speed and altitude at an alarming rate then flipping the chopper back around at full throttle regaining the lost speed & altitude before we hit the dirt while at the same time telling me.....and I quote

"ya never know when your going to have a hot lunch"

That my friends concludes today's chopper lesson are thier any questions?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Here ya go. This article quotes a lot of the police report and clears much of it up. Pretty straight forward story now. Even the dead dudes brother says BJ was in the right.

“Kevin had a feeling Joseph was going to do something stupid, but denied knowing what,” the report said.

Kevin Smith said the siblings saw Baldwin and his acquaintance in the parking lot upon their return.

“(Kevin) Smith said Joseph walked up to them, pulled his gun out, pointed it at the female and smiled as he began shooting at the male,” the report said. “Kevin stated Joseph was the first to fire his weapon.”

Kevin Smith told police they did not know the couple.

“Kevin told detectives the white male shot in self-defense and should not be charged,” police said.

jon coleman

Pifffttt that's nothing our chopper pilot used to carry a plastic fork in his shirt pocket all the time I finally mustered up the nads to ask him 'why the fork' he proceeded in a small demonstration by flying higher & faster then immediately flipping the chopper around backwards while still going in the same direction as before only flying backwards losing speed and altitude at an alarming rate then flipping the chopper back around at full throttle regaining the lost speed & altitude before we hit the dirt while at the same time telling me.....and I quote

"ya never know when your going to have a hot lunch"

That my friends concludes today's chopper lesson are thier any questions?
yes, is a ' spork' more appropriate??, just in case??

jon coleman

karma, astrea flying hot lapps over encanto All friken day today, Still flying over my whiney a$$, aaaaAAArrrrG