Word on the Streets

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
If this is true and BJ is cleared on self defense, you guys are going to absolutely hate his social media, lol.

But for the 3 people he hasn't banned, they'll love it.

Couldn't have been him. He'd have quit half way through the fight and flown home.

Advertising supports this site

qanon

RDC Crypto
But in fairness and all joking aside, if the story is legit and it’s really a good guy with a gun type scenario, then good for him for demonstarting why concealed carry matters.
what will be crazy is if it turns out to be another situation and we are all blindsided.

qanon

RDC Crypto
Did you hear anything through the grapevine that we will be blindsided? Spill the beans. You are already anonymous.
I bet you wouldnt expect the outcome... i cant spill the beans unfortunately, its a ongoing investigation and my source would never trust me again. Sorry bud

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
RDC Crypto
fff (68).jpg

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Surprised the local news hasn't followed up much since the original story. If it's self defense, the story probably won't gain much traction locally. But if charges are filed, I would expect it to resurface as soon as the charges are announced.

qanon

RDC Crypto
Surprised the local news hasn't followed up much since the original story. If it's self defense, the story probably won't gain much traction locally. But if charges are filed, I would expect it to resurface as soon as the charges are announced.
Agreed, it will be a week or so before we here more and the investigation is wrapped up. From what i have heard, stories aren't matching up from some of the involved parties.

Nessy

RDC Crypto
Of course, but the level of hate now will be like, ballistic.
I quit following along time ago right after I started following him, his videos are cool though. Is he officially as cool as Dan Blitzkreigian yet?

qanon

RDC Crypto
I quit following along time ago right after I started following him, his videos are cool though. Is he officially as cool as Dan Blitzkreigian yet?
Lol he makes some cool videos i will agree.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Off topic, I frequent this particular In-N-Out as it’s the closest to my house. I’m shocked that there was a shooting there. I’m even more shocked that BJ lives near me apparently. I don’t like that.
there goes the neighborhood....

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
What I don’t get it how is there no video of this on the interweb? Someone had to have had a phone out. Even some videos of after it happened should have popped up.

BJ still has not posted anything at all. That must be killing him. He may have survived a gun fight to just die of anxiety from not posting on social media. Haha

Mike

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
FFFrikken in n out people, that parking lot & surrounding area is LLLooooaaaaded with gubbmint cctv cameras, cia is watching it right now( shoot out), and going ' shoot, ,, another good guy shoots bad guy,,,,,, darn it.....( edit, tell em' JP