Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Advertising supports this site

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
hmmmm, lottsa back- trackn' on the BJ hate, But, why would 2 random doods pick a random couple to take shots at out of the blue....then again, lottsa bad people in the world.any video would be Much appreciated

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Curtis thank you for posting the FULL STORY and yes it is true . Bj himself released a statement , the scumbags that tried to rob him obviously didn’t know who they were messing with . Anyone that knows Bj knows he is ALWAYS packing and he’s an accomplished shooter .
Here’s a screenshot of the release from Baldwin Motorsports
DF79F4F3-41DD-4BEF-BB9A-6A2000234426.png

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Police declared it justified so really that’s all that matters .
Actually I don’t see anything from the police here at all. Only verification so far is from BJs press release saying that’s what the police said. Unless I’ve missed that. Again, maybe it’s all good, hope for BJ it is all good actually.

Just being honest in evaluating what we “know” at this point.

Kartman

Media Goon
RDC Crypto
Website
DurkaDurkaPhoto.com
Curtis thank you for posting the FULL STORY and yes it is true . Bj himself released a statement , the scumbags that tried to rob him obviously didn’t know who they were messing with . Anyone that knows Bj knows he is ALWAYS packing and he’s an accomplished shooter .
Here’s a screenshot of the release from Baldwin Motorsports
View attachment 212139
Pretty sure this is the first time in the history of ever that someones sent out a PR after killing someone. Ill say it now, bad idea

sb4pro

RDC Crypto
Pretty sure this is the first time in the history of ever that someones sent out a PR after killing someone. Ill say it now, bad idea
Now THAT I’ll agree with . It was probably better off not saying anything , with all the other crap going on with the stupid virus I don’t think anyone would have even noticed especially the 1st guy who created an account just to post it on here in the 1st place .

Kartman

Media Goon
RDC Crypto
Website
DurkaDurkaPhoto.com
Now THAT I’ll agree with . It was probably better off not saying anything , with all the other crap going on with the stupid virus I don’t think anyone would have even noticed especially the 1st guy who created an account just to post it on here in the 1st place .
Not probably, definitely, if you dome a dude step 1 is shut your mouth.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
rule number one ,Shut Your Mouth,#2?guesse( see #1)my lawyer told me that.advice was around a couple grand( wet reckless in my amateur daze)

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
I am sure like many stories there will be more info to come out. You never get the real story from the news and for sure not from some press release from someone involved.

It sounds like BJ acted in self defense. Seems odd that the other guy shot first and neither BJ or his GF got hit. But maybe if your dumb enough to go shoot at Bj then your dumb enough to suck as shooting.

If this turns out to be simple self defense then great for BJ, he was prepared. I am sure he is not happy about the entire situation. I know he loves his guns and his second amendment right but I don’t get the impression that he would want to kill someone.

Hopefully this all works OK out for him.

Mike

43mod

RDC Crypto
I have a buddy who's young son was run over and killed. Couple of weeks later he posted a letter to the editor stating that he held the driver harmless and it was un avoidable. Their insurance fought every claim and won based on that note. Tough deal for a guy who did the right thing. Should have kept his mouth shut.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
I have a buddy who's young son was run over and killed. Couple of weeks later he posted a letter to the editor stating that he held the driver harmless and it was un avoidable. Their insurance fought every claim and won based on that note. Tough deal for a guy who did the right thing. Should have kept his mouth shut.
lawyers, i did side job on a lawyers jeep, friends nieghbor, never Really agreed on set price for roll cage, turned out nice then, when time to square up, it was like jedi mind tricks talking to this guy trying to get paid.any lawyers out there dont take this personally, ya' su k

blue dog

RDC Crypto
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
I lived close to there for a minute off Grand canyon. Not a bad area at all.
My questions on what I read
1. Perp just started shooting with zero contact.
2. BJ left the scene.
3. Perps girlfriend came and got the gun the shooter had

I have seen BJ when I lived in Downtown Summerlin. Anything but under the radar, fancy black Porsche, music playing looking too cool. If I was him, I would be scrubbing all social media full of all his guns, playing with guns etc.

Just one guys thoughts.

First thing I did when I moved to Vegas was get my Nevada, Utah, Arizona and Florida CCW. Good to go in 34 states. Carry every day.

Final thought.
One less mensa member walking the earth.