• Forum membership has its advantages....

Workshops & Garages.....

Dezertpilot

Dang man thats a beautiful shop! I like the liquor shot jajaja.

Joser1726

that is one BA shop guys.... hey i can be the bartender if you want lol ill make margaritas, long islands, bloody maries etc

Tony C

WOW that is a beautiful shop!! I can say this much that if the crew I worked with had this nice of a race shop half would be drunk and the others would be sitting around watching vids on the flat screens....Including myself. We worked out of a 2 car garage where we had to push the car out half way and had to share a air line and tools. But I would not change that time for anything ..we beat the Herbst and won the championship and overall that "perfect" season.

Anyways.....NICE SHOP. I'll keep dreaming.

yeffy

i would have 4 trucks and 2 pre runners built by now and one pissed off girl friend(even more than she is now) if i had that shop. very nice!

Hartmut & Wolfram

yessss

do you have the need for another son??? :D:D

do you mide if i ask what you do for a living?

Thanks for all the nice comments, unfortunately its not my shop either but a good friend. I am lucky enough to be able to work out of it daily..... I am not complaining!

BajaFand

Very nice and very clean, I like it! More pics of the Blazer! Were you at the Parker prerun last year in your Blazer? Before it had a roof rack?

Hartmut & Wolfram

Very nice and very clean, I like it! More pics of the Blazer! Were you at the Parker prerun last year in your Blazer? Before it had a roof rack?
It is not mine but, Yes......Parker 08.....

You like the old school Blazer?

BajaFand

It is not mine but, Yes......Parker 08.....

You like the old school Blazer?
I love it! I was there that year to running close to you guys all day and I kept complimenting it to my friends that were riding with me. I really like old school Chevy prerunners and SUV prerunners. I have a Bronco that I have been building that is pretty far along but still a long way out.

Fast Eddy

Very cool shop!!!!!!!!!!!! The only 2 requirements I have to have is a 2 post lift and ofcoarse a BBQ pit. Just hangin around that bar would make me forget those.

kenaroo

one of my projects

Hey ive been in that shop and that looks like my trophy kart !!!!! i can tell your working hard on my tk reading up on mods while sitting on the pot after drinking half the bar nice! wish i was in cali right now to help! the snow is melting fast im going to to mark out the race track today with the skid steer! can't wait!