• Forum membership has its advantages....

Workshops & Garages.....

Old Skool 5

Was this purchased from Rafeal Navaro. If so this was orignally Frank Vessels prerunner back in the day.
Yes I bought it from Rafeal about a 2 years ago ( he lives around the corner ) its one
of the best purchases for the race program and the familly. Done a couple of changes. We added a Red Dot AC unit that makes it nice when out crusing in the desert with family or prerunning. Still a real capable machine even though it is dated. I am stoked to have it !!

Old Skool 5

Yes I bought it from Rafeal about a 2 years ago ( he lives around the corner ) its one
of the best purchases for the race program and the familly. Done a couple of changes. We added a Red Dot AC unit that makes it nice when out crusing in the desert with family or prerunning. Still a real capable machine even though it is dated. I am stoked to have it !!

And yes I am told Scoop was the orginal owner

Gonzo 5/1600

Here's our super high tech sterile work environment, with all the latest high end fab equipment: (hack saw, hammers, angle grinder=tubing notcher, MIG welder older than I am, custom floor lift=saw horse, etc.) Located in our top secret r&d facility!:rolleyes:

Rock56

its like home improvment with tim allen MENS HOUSE argh argh argh!

randy s

next time, drop your drawers before you sit on the growler. it surely will improve your social skills.

Rock56

its like home improvment with tim allen MENS HOUSE argh argh argh!
[video=youtube;qJ2D4X5ZrNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ2D4X5ZrNc&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;cuJD1-1e-i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJD1-1e-i4&feature=related[/video]
this is what i was talking about

9rocky

It was a mess this day... 1 car prep 1.jpg 1 car prep 2.jpg

Here is a garage I built recently. Garage"Mahal"

It is 27' wide x 50' deep. 18' tall ceilings with ceiling fans, 220V, cabinets by Gladiator. Drywall, wall sconces etc

garage54.jpg

Here is another garage, smaller, 13' wide x 50' deep. Designed for the storage of RV's and small workshops.

garage46.jpg