World of X Games Toyo Tires Desert Invitational Airs Tomorrow

Crusty Shellback

DAMN. I'll be out at sea working and will miss it. Wonder if it will be shown again on Sunday. Or hopefully on demand.

BuzzChaser

Thanks for the heads up

sb4pro

I would have liked more RG coverage too especially since the only time they showed him is when he flipped but hey only 1/3 of the field finished it was a tough race . I really want to see what happens if they get a higher truck count and maybe make it a SCORE points race or give the winner of the Hammer race the pole for the 500

jon coleman

ps kudos to c.s., his narrative skills are great, back in the day i used to put him in the hat on backward X games street luge crowd but boy was i wrong, turned into a great ambassador for off road dezert racing.got to have em to keep racing in calif.the way things are going.

Crusty Shellback

RG probably didnt get much love because he crashed out on the qualifying run. He was over a lap down by the time he made it to the remote pit.
And yes, it was cold. But as a first timer, it was still a blast, despite the cold and wind.

baja_racer

Great coverage..........and yes it was very cold!!!!

Crusty Shellback

Just saw that it will be rebroadcast again this saturday 04/20/2019 on ESPN or ESPN2, don't remember which one. Said 10 am Pacific. They are also showing the other Hammer races as wll that day.