World Rally Championship

peter

Reaction
I just got World Rally Championship for PS2. Its one of the best games I have for my PS2. The graphics are awesome and its just really fun to play. This is a must have for any racing fan.

Pete

Jimmy8

Reaction
Where did you find it at??? I have looked all over for it. I heard it is one of the best games, but cant find it anywhere here in the US. The only place I could find it was on ebay, and those were all copies from England that wont work on US PS2's.

Trophy Truck #15
Class 8 #8080
www.jimmybeaver.com

peter

Reaction
I got it from Wiredlounge.com. They had it in stock and the best price. It just came available this week. I think I paid $50.00 for it and that included USPS Priority mail. I had it here in 3 days. This game is really addicting.

mxjeremy

Reaction
Is this game also coming out on XBOX?
I could get the PS2 one, but I'd rather have it on XBOX if possible.
Thanks.

peter

Reaction
I don't think so but I'm not positive. I do know that they have a game called Rallisport Challenge which is suppose to be pretty good. Hope this helps ya out. They have a review of this game on www.wiredlounge.com.

Jimmy8

Reaction
Just picked up a copy of the game yesterday but havent had a chance to play it yet. My PS2 is 150 miles away. Thursday night I will finally get to play it. Here is the lowdown on what the guy at the game store told me. He said that the game was released here in the states in very limited quantities. He said there are not many copies and it is hard finding one. He said it is a sleeper hit, and all copies they get in go very quickly, even though the game wasnt advertised. I guess it already has a cult following so to speak. Anyways after going 4 places I finally found it, and even had to pay $53 for it. The place I found it was a huge entertainment store, and they only had 1 copy, and none for rent. That was the only copy they had, or had gotten. Anyways guys, if you find it somewhere, better grab it because it is a tough one to find. Good Luck finding it. Oh, and it will not be released on X Box, only PS2. I think it has already been out for over 6 months in England.

Trophy Truck #15
Class 8 #8080
www.jimmybeaver.com

gary

Reaction
i got it at my local Gamestop store...they had like 5 more copies, the guy said they hadn't sold one yet...til me. it is pretty cool, but the 2 player mode sucks, i think. decent for my $54.99...however....i finally got a copy of atv off road fury...i've always borrowed or rented it previously. the price has been reduced to $19.99...now that's a bargain!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
That atv game is pretty fun. The desert mode is cool, you can jump pretty far at speed. Some of hte motocross tracks are good too.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

e_lunatic

Reaction
heads up if you live near Westminster! I found WRC at Electronics Boutique inside Westminster Mall. its used, didnt check the price but prolly around $20.