Worst Waste Ever!!!

TDORSloppy

Reaction

Well....now I've seen everything. I couldn't understand the 54 Impala on 33's and won't even try on this one. I guess not everyone has underground powerlines in their neighborhood.

sirhk100

Reaction
I've always said if I was ever bill gates rich I would build that exact car and go run the street races with it.......

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

gary

Reaction
how big is the hook on that winch? did he steal that off a crane or something?

sincitysump

Reaction
Hey! better way up than be way down. You have to admit it made you smile and think.............What the hell??????????

Politicans are like diapers, they both need to be changed often and for the same reasons

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Speaking of running street races in that....

I just ran a 15.296 yesturday at the street legal day at the fontana speedway. A prerunner ranger gets TONS of looks out there, trust me. I just remeber on one run the announcer saying "Here's Steve Hartman again in the ranger pickup. It looks like he's ready for the Baja 1000!" If he onIy knew - my disco rig would never make it. I got a lot of questions about what I was doing there (I went to goof off w/ an import buddy), but I guess I was a crowd favorite. I'll see if I can get a pic posted. Steve

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
No. Irwindale is 1/8th mile, and I'm not sure about Pomona, but Fontana has 1/4 mi. Steve

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
"Isnt Pamona one of the oldest strips in Cali?"

It's one of the oldest that is still operating (in southern california)

Carlsbad raceway and Bakersfield are two more that are considered "old" and still run drags there every weekend.

Once upon a time there were dozens of dragstrips within a two hour range. Most are now shopping malls or ?

mustafa

Reaction
Irwindale is very similar to Terminal in that you can run just about anything there. There are dirt bikes, quads (even saw a scooter run) that run there. Palmdale is much
more stringent with their rules. There's a wide spectrum of cars/trucks that run there from really quick to bone stock. Just brink your flak jacket next week. I'm sure that
the police are going to be in force out there now.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
At L.A.C.R. (palmdale) , there is a wicked cross-wind. Suck's when your in a 10 sec. shoebox. Plus with the elevation so high, you have to lower your index by .27.