Worth the trip?

s@ndm@n

Reaction
:eek: AWESOME!

good gawd... go buy a tube bender!

...better yet... go buy a civic and pimp it out instead. Stay away from offroad!

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Not only is the truck rediculous but I dont think the guy proof read one work of his ad.

It also looks like his bed struts are made out of fence post.

Sheaco

Reaction
Not only is the truck rediculous but I dont think the guy proof read one work of his ad.

It also looks like his bed struts are made out of fence post.

Now This is Funny!!! Work? or Word?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Description:
hey i am selling my 2001 ford ranger . it is a project of mine for the las year. iv been turing it in to a pre runner ranger. truck has only about 64000 km on it! the truck has a full boxed in chassis from front to back it has a 4 inch body lift and a 6 inch chassis drop geing it a total of 10 inches of lift. it has a full bed cage wit shocks place on the out side of the chassis to make it more stable. the chassis braced at all seams and joints NEVER WILL BRAKE ITS STRONGER THEN A TANK!. teh cage as a place for a full size jack witch is included with thetruck also a placve for spare oil and tire. truck is not done but mostly needs ods and ends done, runs great. all new shocks, brake lines from bront to back ,new drums ,shoes ,pads wheel cylinders and one front brake caliber. needs rotors andfront wheel bearings. comes with tail gate and a bed liner. tuck would look great with paint a a nice set of tires. it turns heads!! make an offer i have a price in mide but u nvr know what u can get it for. trades accepted. reason for selling is lost interest in project. plz e-mail me at walter3480@hotmail.com .i got more pics if wanted

I bet! lol

DanDan

Reaction
I saw a truck at the Blu Inn that had fence post tubes in the kicker section and the welding was pretty fugly but it wasn't anywhere close to this one. WOW.

310Kid

Reaction
"truck would look great with paint a a nice set of tires. it turns heads!".........

Im pretty sure it does..

Ozzie M

Reaction
I just finished reading that thread with the owner defending his work of art he said he was building a full roller next from scratch.....scary

D4D

Reaction
Damn I just read the entire thread where the owner comes to defend himself. I am not the guy that luaghs at work to often but people 4 offices away were coming to see what was happening. That may be the best thread on the net!

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
i just finished reading that thread with the owner defending his work of art he said he was building a full roller next from scratch.....scary

he must have meant a "fool roller"..... That body lift is damn cool!!!!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Y U B hatin' on my trizzuck yo!