Would Anyone be willing to buy Cookie Dough? jajaja i am being serious

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
So I am currentely going into my Senior year playing for Vista Football and we are doing a fundraiser to purchase new jerseys this year. I need to sell to 20 different buyers and am in great need of some assitance. Firecracker aka pdailey's wife bought three. Can anyone top that?? let me know by PM or respond on here if you are interested. I would really appreciate it. Cookie Dough is 15$ for 48 cookies and there are flavors such as white chip macadamia nut, M&M, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Chocalate Chunk, and Snickerdoodle. Yes, you all think I am gay after this post but I am just doing my job

pdailey

Racer
So I am currentely going into my Senior year playing for Vista Football and we are doing a fundraiser to purchase new jerseys this year. I need to sell to 20 different buyers and am in great need of some assitance. Firecracker aka pdailey's wife bought three. Can anyone top that?? let me know by PM or respond on here if you are interested. I would really appreciate it. Cookie Dough is 15$ for 48 cookies and there are flavors such as white chip macadamia nut, M&M, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Chocalate Chunk, and Snickerdoodle. Yes, you all think I am gay after this post but I am just doing my job
What the???? What kind of scams are you running, coming over to my house when I'm not home?? ;);):D:D

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Pat, grab some 20 rolls of the stuff and take it to Primm

Treebar + 3am + cookie dough = WIN!!

:D:D

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
they will be delivered directly and i mean directly to your door:D pleaseeeeeee
oh and are you going to come hang out with us at the next MDR race?

Yes i will buy 3 boxes of cookie dough (M&M, Peanut Butter and Snickerdoodle) i will bring you the money on April 25th at the race......and yes i'll be hanging out with you guys

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Yes i will buy 3 boxes of cookie dough (M&M, Peanut Butter and Snickerdoodle) i will bring you the money on April 25th at the race......and yes i'll be hanging out with you guys
mario i am actually not sure if they are delivered to the house or not which is a bummer let me find out

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
i am now informed my evil scheme has come to a loud and screeching halt. I have to personally deliver them. WAJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i will still gladly accept 15$ donations and put the cookie dough towards a Childrens Shelter

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
im good for an order dude!!... .... nah make it 2.... just pm me with where to send a check and stuff

ill ask around and see if anybody on my team or family wants any... see ya dude ... good luck!

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Can I just donate money in your name or something? Who do I make a check out to/mail to whoms attention? I hate that the schools force these sales when I'd rather just donate the money and be done with it!~ The kids across the street hit me up a week ago and I didn't want anything in their catalog, I just wanted to donate towards their trip. . .