Would you do it ?

would you enter

• Total voters

E motorsports

Reaction
Fish proposed a cross border continental race
something like Cabo to Canada
Dave Cole threw down the gauntlet and challenged SCORE and BITD to make it happen in the next 3 years
this gives me WOOD (tmi ?)
so the question is would you do it?
and if not why?

jon coleman

Reaction
absolutely enter, gotta go bigger, ' extreme', otherwise its sooo 1990s, if my answer was no, reason?, no dinero💰🚫

green787

Reaction
Glamis to San Felipe and back..... Camp in America.... I won't go to Mexico to watch a race ever again.... Fun if it's staged in Plaster City, or Ocotillo Wells,....

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
It could be possible if all entrants (pilot, copilot) crossing from Mexico to US or vice versa are required to have a sentri pass.

J Prich

Reaction
I think the idea is fun to ponder but honestly instead of spending time and energy trying to put together a Moon/Mars shot at this stage, I'd be happy with seeing these folks collaborate on the basics....standard rules/numbering, maybe even...joint events! I appreciate innovation but you can't get to Mars if you don't even have a launch pad.

jon coleman

Reaction
Glamis to San Felipe and back..... Camp in America.... I won't go to Mexico to watch a race ever again.... Fun if it's staged in Plaster City, or Ocotillo Wells,....
my dream race is on full blown fire breathing yamaha banshees, all equally prepped, starting at midnight at comp.hill Glammis, all competitors must chug a 6r of coors, heavy, then race to olds, chug a tallboy, then race to china wall ,repeat, then haul butt back to finish line at the store, that'll sort out the riff raff

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
Mexico is ok with your choice you don't want to get kidnaped or get your head chopped off. Mexico is very scary place and you can wait at the wall Trump built and watch the race.

raddad415

Reaction
itll takes months to pre-run that much course.. would take probably a year of no racing just to prep and be able to afford that race..

Something like Barstow to St. George utah would be cool.

y2kbaja

Reaction
It will never happen. The Sonora Rally is there, multi day rally and not many enter. I don't know the exact numbers.

Now let's find that big corporate sponsor and have a true, multi series, cross promoting champion. And unified rules.

E.Hagle

Reaction
I think starting in the states and working your way down makes more sense financially and logistically. No prerunning, course notes from the sanctioning body. 4-5 days at 400 miles on average

McCredie A

Reaction
I think starting in the states and working your way down makes more sense financially and logistically. No prerunning, course notes from the sanctioning body. 4-5 days at 400 miles on average

How would the direction have an affect on cost? It seems either way you have to trailer one direction and chase the other or chase one direction and trailer the other.

green787

Reaction
Why can't Travis Clarke sell the Biden administration on the idea of an international cooperation off road event....???. If he really works for William Morris Agency, he can talk to anyone.... I'm so over the 'penninsula run"..... Any race needs to finish where it starts.....

mxben

Reaction
I think the idea is fun to ponder but honestly instead of spending time and energy trying to put together a Moon/Mars shot at this stage, I'd be happy with seeing these folks collaborate on the basics....standard rules/numbering, maybe even...joint events! I appreciate innovation but you can't get to Mars if you don't even have a launch pad.

Thanks Karen.