Would you do it ?

would you enter

• Total voters

jon coleman

Reaction
Honestly thought that was mentioned tongue in cheek. Lets start with the Johnson Valley to Barstow race lol
no way, lets go big, Calexico to Reno, the deal will be one lapp on all the tracks heading north, Superstition, ocotillo, Tierra del sol, Lucerne, Barstow, a little bit of Las Vegas tracks, then head out to Reno( just proof read, no, ^,that would Suck!)

green787

Reaction
YES, and you get 10 bonus minutes off your time for every tree hugging, trailmixx eating, milk vetch smoking hippy you squash under your truck😍
Caring humans would be disallowed one day a year.....

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
I hate to burst your guys bubble...but this is not going to happen in the short term and if it does it wont be a collaborative effort amongst the promoters...at least not the way it was dreamnt up on that call.

We need to get rules straight. Specifically class structures, UTV Rules and EV class rules.

We need to get on the same page schedule wise.

And we SHOULD figure out a cross-series championship.

If we do those 3 things, this is a distant 4th.

Sorry to be stingy truth guy

J Prich

Reaction
I hate to burst your guys bubble...but this is not going to happen in the short term and if it does it wont be a collaborative effort amongst the promoters...at least not the way it was dreamnt up on that call.

We need to get rules straight. Specifically class structures, UTV Rules and EV class rules.

We need to get on the same page schedule wise.

And we SHOULD figure out a cross-series championship.

If we do those 3 things, this is a distant 4th.

Sorry to be stingy truth guy
It's good to be the king. When I say it, I get called a Karen, lol. I do hope that in the near term there is more collaboration like this though because the more things splinter the less good it becomes for everyone involved IMO.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
It's good to be the king.
davecolesss.jpg

harleys dad

Reaction
most could not afford to do a race like that nor get the time off work. sure it sounds great till one has to fund a race effort like that, a lot more wont then will

green787

Reaction
The guy who hasn't raced in over 30 years has the most input absolutely hilarious
2005 is when I started racing..... Your car wouldn't make it anyway..... At least my Toyota stands a chance.....

Last edited:

green787

Reaction
When I become a big time race promoter, the race will start on Main St. Temecula and go through the Rainbow Gorge to Willow Glenn, through Deluz, and follow the Santa Margarita river through Camp Pendleton to Oceanside and back on the 1890's railroad right of way..... I've ridden it since 1969.....

I will call it the GATORR .... Great American Truck Off Road Race....

"Build it, and they will come"

Attachments

• Hodaka.jpg
    Hodaka.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Rainbow Gorge 010.jpg
    Rainbow Gorge 010.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

green787

Reaction
YES, and you get 10 bonus minutes off your time for every tree hugging, trailmixx eating, milk vetch smoking hippy you squash under your truck😍
Sorry Jon, I thought everyone had us on ignore, so we had our own website, within a website.... like parasites.... fleas on the dog.... LMAO..!!!

johndjmix

Reaction
I’ve always imagined an epic race, Vegas to Denver. Wow. So many terrain, altitude, and environment changes. Would be so amazing

Finish comes out of the mountains and races down 6th Avenue. Spectators lineing the bridges.

Race finishes in Broncos stadium.

One can dream.

—john

johndjmix

Reaction
I’ve always imagined an epic race, Vegas to Denver. Wow. So many terrain, altitude, and environment changes. Would be so amazing

Finish comes out of the mountains and races down 6th Avenue. Spectators lineing the bridges.

Race finishes in Broncos stadium.

One can dream.

—john