Would you do this?

Dezertpilot

That is wayyy sketch. But at my current skill level, "No way!" maybe if I have been riding for 20 years, what if you stalled the bike or it just died?!:eek:

After further review I dont think the angles are as steep as the video makes them out to be.

BGRANT

Don't know if I would. I gues it would depend on how confident I felt that day. It might be one of those deals where the angle looks worse than it is.

JMiller

That arch is off of Poison Spider trail in Moab and over looks the Colorado river. Here is a picture of my buddies walking across the arch in the other direction. It is pretty steep but you have crazy traction on that slick rock.

haven't been there in a couple years but I'm pretty sure that is a big no no. No vehicles past this point painted on the rock about40 yards back. Not 100% as its been a while but worth bring up.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
i think i would do it :cool:

bomber

pass! haha, just not there yet.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
I'd like to think that I would, but being there and watching someone else do it are 2 different things.

AzDzrtRcr

The more i watch it, the more I would do it. Hes not on the pipe very much across the ledge. That tells me he's coasting for the most part. That would be fun.

mustafa

It really doesn't look that difficult (he even catches some air midway), but I wouldn't do it because the room for error would make me suffer from a severe case of testicular atrophy.

BGRANT

What about the opposite direction? No run out room. My palms get sweaty just typing about it.

Racer21(Roberto)

i would do it the opposite way, for $500. I'd have to stick way to the inside, but its do-able.

i wouldn't do it for fun, thats for sure.