Would you get the swine flu shot?

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
Initially I"ll wait to see what happens to the pregnant women and babies. Before going to Mexico for the 1000, maybe.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
no way!

steveG

Reaction
HELL NO! I've never and probably never will get any flu shot.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Nope and I have my reasons.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
NO friggin way. I was able in 2001 to take a bus tour around the entire Nevada test site [the place where they blow up the earth] and we were told to bring a lunch in a plastic bag they [the feds] were to provide a cooler for our lunches and they will provide the drinks PROVIDE THE DRINKS???? WTF That nailed It. I drank my water till the bus driver said lets go the lady giving the tour wanted to know where my lunch was I told her that I was fasting [yea right]. I found out later the "DRINKS" was a lemonade sort of tasting stuff and every one on that bus had a sore throat on the way back to vegas NOT ME:cool:. When i tell about this trip I often wonder what ever became of all of the people on that fateful trip in O:rolleyes::rolleyes:ctober of 2001

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Would you get the swine flu shot? I don't plan to. I am afraid I would have a bad reaction to the shot.
I'm afraid I would be injected with some sort of tracking device. No thanks. I've got a great immune system as is. I'll take my chances, thank you very much.

Ziggy

Reaction
The 1 and only time I got a "Flu Shot" I got the effn flu.

NEVER

Reaction
The 1 and only time I got a "Flu Shot" I got the effn flu.

NEVER
You talking about the '67 "vaccine"? Worst flu I ever had after that shot.

randy s

Reaction
no...with a bit of hindsite and with a certain degree of regret, with some of the girls i've hung out with over the course of my lifetime, i'm prolly immune anyway.

Alex Paterson

Reaction
no...with a bit of hindsite and with a certain degree of regret, with some of the girls i've hung out with over the course of my lifetime, i'm prolly immune anyway.
That's not immunity that's just when stuff isn't active :)

I always here of people getting the flu after they get a flu shot. I am curious to see what people say about the swine flu shot because I have a pregnant wife and she is "supposed" to get one but hasn't out of unsurety.

Alex

randy s

Reaction

I always here of people getting the flu after they get a flu shot. I am curious to see what people say about the swine flu shot because I have a pregnant wife and she is "supposed" to get one but hasn't out of unsurety.

Alex
i apologize for what i thought was an obvious attempt at layin' down a bit of humor. in truth, i really have nothing bad to say about any of the ladies i've spent any time with at all. putting up with me requires a thick skin and good deal of patience.....and a faily decent amount of low self esteem helps too!

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
absolutley NOT....One I hate needles...and two, I never get any of those shots and I hardly ever get sick......unless of course Ive had too many jeagerbombs...

banshechick22

I'm an aunt
Reaction
Initially I"ll wait to see what happens to the pregnant women and babies. Before going to Mexico for the 1000, maybe.
Gee thanks. Let us get sick first.

Alex
I've decided against getting the swine flu shot because its too new, I feel like they haven't had enough time to make sure they really know what they are doing. (Oh yeah, and I'm pregnant and supposed to get one.) I will however get the flu shot...it never gives me the flu thank goodness cause I've had enough of throwing up to last a life time.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
no flippin way!!!!!

its all in your head if you think your going to get sick guess what you are....:eek:

Alex Paterson

Reaction
i apologize for what i thought was an obvious attempt at layin' down a bit of humor. in truth, i really have nothing bad to say about any of the ladies i've spent any time with at all. putting up with me requires a thick skin and good deal of patience.....and a faily decent amount of low self esteem helps too!
A kidder I am also!

Alex :)

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I fight every flu the same way, a few cold beers and a shot of vodka before bed...

Never had a flu shot and rarely ever had one, no way I'm taking this one