wow...

blind655

Reaction
OK, I know we have all seen our fair share of "disco" trucks.... But..... ok ill let the pic do the talking

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

Eric

Reaction
It think it is California law to Carry a shovel and a trash bag around when that much crap is out in Public!!!! :)

There is a white one in Phoenix that jacked up that I saw swerving all around on the Freeway the other day - kinda makes ya laugh....

Eric
-------------------
Z-YA Racing
www.z-yaracing.com

Tyson

Reaction
I think we would all be looking at this truck differently if these pictures were taken while this truck was in the air (IE - FULL DROOP) but since its not. . .all I have to say is ewwwww! Hey, what do you think will happen as soon as he goes over a speed bump and those coils become unseated? I don't see any limiting straps, or anything holding them in their buckets.

Tyson
YOTAPUNK</font color=red>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I don't know what any of you guys are talking about...all I see in the pictures is a big grey POS. Am I looking at the wrong pictures!!!!!!!!!

Kris

"A signature always reveals a man's character -- and sometimes even his name. "

Josh_Bethmann

Reaction
I dig the rust accumulating on the rear end. Nice to see that they didn't waste any money on paint. Does anybody know where I can get some of that cool window tint stuff?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.JTB-Design.com>http://www.JTB-Design.com</A>

Tyson

Reaction
OUCH!! HIs truck may be disco but that window tint remark hurt. Mine isnt disco but. . .

I do have the flame tinted windows. LOL

Tyson

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
"Especially the huge yard sale of parts that come flying off afterwards"

Can't stop LMFAO at that one!!!!!!

Sooo where do you think they hang the "Disco Ball" from? Transfer case???

martininsocal

Reaction
why would it have a transfer case? did i miss something? i didn't see a front drive shaft! but seriously, isn't that the style in florida? isn't that a a swamp racin' buggy?

If your gonna go, go BIG

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Flame tint = disco. check the you know its disco when....thread

Kris

"A signature always reveals a man's character -- and sometimes even his name. "

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I looked it up. In the official DISCO BYLAWS, 3.42 says:
"Any patterened tint on a truck that HAS ALREADY been deemed DISCO shall make said truck significantly more DISCO. If the truck in questions has NOT been deemed DISCO and has flames, stars, or some other "cool" tint job, then only the TINT is DISCO and not the entire truck."

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Hey but just think this guy didn't have to cut holes in the bed for shocks! He can still fit the quad in the back, IF HE HAS A CRANE!

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

Tyson

Reaction
THANKS JEN. I don't mind if people think my windows (not the back, it got shattered by a rock from my tires) are disco. Just as long as my truck isnt being called disco, I think its proven itself otherwise in any event.

Tyson