Wow!!

techteacher

Reaction
The response has been fantastic from everyone. HDRA1 & PAB - you have pm`s. Anyone who wants to call me please do. Advice, parts, ideas, whatever you have I`ll listen. Call 714 - 227-8087 or 714-838-7790

Tim

steveG

Reaction
Tim, There are a ton of views and no replies on this thread. I think people (includng mylself) are having a hard time figuring out what the heck it's about. I searched and found your "Hello my name is...." post and I think I have an idea of what you're talking about but it's still not too clear.

Maybe you could add another post to this thread telling everyone what you're after.

David_Girdner

Reaction
Website
www.3GRacing.com
Tim, There are a ton of views and no replies on this thread. I think people (includng mylself) are having a hard time figuring out what the heck it's about. I searched and found your "Hello my name is...." post and I think I have an idea of what you're talking about but it's still not too clear.

Maybe you could add another post to this thread telling everyone what you're after.

HS kids building a 5/1600 car http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25846