WP AER in the desert....?

Jammin Jake

Reaction
Just wondering, who is running AER in the longer desert races? Are you having any luck?

Thanks!

Jammin Jake

Reaction
No I run BITD.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
No I run BITD.

Nice! Yea I ran the Parker 250 last year with 4CS and somehow ended up on top. Debating on pulling the trigger on a new 450 xcf or fx. Just unsure if I want air (AER) or maybe I'll go blue. Who did the revalving on your AER? Do you see them getting significantly stiffer as the race gets 3 - 4 hours in?

AZ KIRBY

Reaction
Aeo did mine. I have a 450xcf and I love it. The ability to fine tune them with the shock pump is great. We did V2R last weekend and punished the bike had no problems other then flats. Rider error

nickybobby333

Reaction
Aeo did mine. I have a 450xcf and I love it. The ability to fine tune them with the shock pump is great. We did V2R last weekend and punished the bike had no problems other then flats. Rider error

What happened to those bibs?! haha

nickybobby333

Reaction
ha I'm just playing with you. I will always race on bibs after the last couple races. I have far exceeded learning my lesson with flats.

It is funny, because I was actually going to text you today and ask who you did your suspension through. I guess AEO it is. Funny this thread came up