Wrap or Paint?

SpyRacing

Reaction
What do you guys prefer and why? Almost that time to finish our class 5 car we have been building for a year, have gotten similar prices in quotes from both wraps and paint jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

TMorford

Reaction
Knowing you guys I would say whoever has cheaper orange and blue touch up work...

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
The nice thing about a wrap is if you have to replace a section it is saved on a computer - hit print and install... I am a fan of wraps these days.

johnnyweb

Reaction
Either of them will be beat up after long races. Wrap will never match the appearance and professional look of paint.

promer

Reaction
I vote paint! but you can get some really cool designs with a wrap.

TecateRay

Reaction
Contact Natalie at SignArts in Escondido they do some great race car wraps and Moto decals

rocky4by

Reaction
Yes I would say wrap is the way to go, We have ran the P.C.I 300 the 2017 Baja 500 and the Baja 1000 and its holding up great. I think keeping the wrap information on a chip so you can take it down to the printer if need be, is a good idea. Also the quality of the wrap material is important and the carbon fiber wrap stuff is really expensive.

Attachments

BEAM BRIGADE

Reaction
WRAP IS WHERE ITS AT..:p...- STUMPY'S DUDE RANCH - APE WRAPS - With the wrap we can change or add anything real easy---damage a section, just remove and replace....:cool:
IMG_7124.jpg