WRC game

JCA

Reaction
Ok as stated before I am not a gamer. That is not to say I dont play my boys game at all but I dont have time to sit on it and get good enough to win a lot and get codes. With that said if anyone can give me the codes for the WRC game it would be great. I get 5 mins here and there and would like to check out some of the closed courses. Thanks again

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

gary

Reaction
i don't know of a code to get you to the other tracks on that game, but here's what i lifted from www.cheatcc.com for ya. kinda goofy, but if ya get bored.....

Greater acceleration and maximum speed
Choose the "Extra" option at the main menu, then choose the "Codes" selection. Enter "EVOPOWER" as a code.

High pitched commentary
Choose the "Extra" option at the main menu, then choose the "Codes" selection. Enter "HELIUMAID" as a code.

Cars with no chassis
Choose the "Extra" option at the main menu, then choose the "Codes" selection. Enter "THATSSTUPID" as a code.

Flying cars in replays
Choose the "Extra" option at the main menu, then choose the "Codes" selection. Enter "FLOATYLIGHT" as a code.

Overhead camera
Choose the "Extra" option at the main menu, then choose the "Codes" selection. Enter "DOWNBELOW" as a code.

Reversed camera
Choose the "Extra" option at the main menu, then choose the "Codes" selection. Enter "ONTHECEILING" as a code.

Underwater graphics
Choose the "Extra" option at the main menu, then choose the "Codes" selection. Enter "WIBBLYWOBBLY" as a code.

Psychedelic graphics
Choose the "Extra" option at the main menu, then choose the "Codes" selection. Enter "IMGOINGCRAZY" as a code.