WRC on TV Sunday Oct 4

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
U.S. fans of the World Rally Championship get a chance to watch the action from this season's races, beginning in early October, on the HD Theater network.

Coverage of the 2009 WRC season begins on Oct. 4. The television network will start with five-hour block of WRC theme shows, which leads into coverage of the season-opening rally in Ireland.

Each of the WRC's races this season will be covered on the network. The run ends with coverage of the Rally Great Britain on Dec. 20. Each week's episode is scheduled to be broadcast at 8 p.m. Eastern.

Here is the list of scheduled episodes, all scheduled to air at 8 p.m. Eastern:

Oct. 4, Rally Ireland

Oct. 11, Rally Norway

Oct. 18, Rally Cyprus

Oct. 25, Rally Portugal

Nov. 1, Rally Argentina

Nov. 8, Rally Italy

Nov. 15, Rally Greece

Nov. 22, Rally Poland

Nov. 29, Rally Finland

Dec. 6, Rally Australia

Dec. 13, Rally Spain

Dec. 20, Rally Great Britain

spalind

Reaction
Very nice...will be watching every episode...better than whatever crummy Sunday night football might be on...

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
were can i watch online?

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Does anyone know if that chanel is available on Direct TV and if so what number it is?

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
I got the tivo all set up and ready to record. The coverage on Rally Ireland was good, it was cool to see the wrc cars in HD.

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
kinda lame only getting to watch C4's and fords out there tho.

JPBart

Reaction
I was really looking forward to it.....until I watched it. The new cars just aren't as exciting to watch.

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Does anyone know if that chanel is available on Direct TV and if so what number it is?

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Rally Cyprus is on right now. Really cool Rally, day 1 being on pavement while the rest of the rally is in the dirt and mud.