• Forum membership has its advantages....

wrc tv

Jimmy8

WRC year in review has been on all day long and will continue until I believe midnight so check it out on speedvision.

PMC Racing

gary

anybody else but me sit and watch most of it, pissing off our significant other to no end?
"that's still on??...it's been on for like 50 hours now!!"....i know :)

jeff

Did anyone tape it? My damn cable company doesn't offer Speedvision and I couldn't find anyone around that had it on Dish or???

I'd pay $$$ to get the complete set.

Aloha

TimHayosh

I think I got the whole thing on the TiVO harddrive. Haven't checked it yet. When I archive it to tape, I could hook up a second VCR and make you a tape(s) too. It would be a first generation since the TiVO capture the satelite signal, not video.

TRDshaunTRD

it seemed to me that it was like 2 episodes repeating all day long. But I still watched it.

I watched a lot of it. I could not believe when they were racing in I think Africa and they are showing inboard the guy hits some water then comes up on a hole the size of his car and bam hits it sending the co-driver out by air after he called the driver an idiot. Pretty crazy just seeing his perspective on that hole that came from nowhere.

TimHayosh

That hole didn't come from "no where". The navigator called it; two or three times! That's why he called him an idiot. The driver completely ignored the instruction. If I remember correctly, the driver was one of the WRC back-markers. Wasn't it Armin Schwartz in a Skoda? He was doing surprisingly well at that stage of the rally, and wanted to capture a higher than normal finish. Redefining "over drive".

The driver returned at the next rally, but to my knowledge, the navigator has not gotten back in a car.