Writewood Fire - I have room if you need it.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
I am in Hesperia and have an acre of property that will fit lots of trailers, portable stables, etc. I also have a toy hauler here that can sleep 7 or 8 if needed too.

If you or someone you know is in Writewood, has been evacuated and needs a place to store stuff don't hesitate to call me at 760-475-0409.

I've talked to Mikey this morning, he knows my number and will call if needed.

Perfect Race

Reaction
I am close to the freeway in Oak Hills and have fenced property as well if anyone needs help.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I expect nothing less from the RDC community, that is truly awesome!!!!

Johnson954

Reaction
We have two acres fenced at our house in Phelan, and space for one car in a garage if anyone needs it. 323-855-0926 Give me a call.

randy s

Reaction
how close is this thing to lake silverwood? i have friends up there. thanks in advance.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
how close is this thing to lake silverwood? i have friends up there. thanks in advance.

Nowhere near Silverwood. It's on the otherside of the 15 Fwy.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
We have two acres fenced at our house in Phelan, and space for one car in a garage if anyone needs it. 323-855-0926 Give me a call.
Same here in Apple Valley if anyone is in need. PM me.

deviate films

Reaction
anybody know how mikey childress is doing in all this...I am pretty sure he lives up there!! hope you o.k. Mikey!! If you need anything give me a call..

Brian- Deviate Films

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
anybody know how mikey childress is doing in all this...I am pretty sure he lives up there!! hope you o.k. Mikey!! If you need anything give me a call..

Brian- Deviate Films
Mikey is fine. He is hanging out with his neighbor Tommy. I am in contact with both of them. Rev Roy is with them too. I hear Roy has his own firetruck...go figure.

I'll let you know if I hear anything different.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
2 fenced acres in Phelan. Come down Sheep Creek right out of Wrightwood, only about two miles after Stater Brothers. Even have a Weekend Warrior in back that can be occupied if need be. PM me if anyone needs help. Hope you all make it out safe!

Last edited:

smitty311

Reaction
I work at a CAL FIRE fire camp. We have 5 inmate crews and we sent 2 down to the Wrightwood area this afternoon. Just so you know they are still fighting hard to catch it. I have a feeling ill be headed there by the end of the night. everyone be safe. BITD BIKE#544

DaughertyRacing

Reaction
it is very cool to see the offroad community stick togather and offer a helping hand!!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
this needs a bump!!.... THANKS TO EVERYBODY IN THE GREAT OFF ROAD COMMUNITY!!!! you guys ROCK!!!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Major major kudos for everyone stepping up. Right on Dezert People!