wrx

Catman

Reaction
I tested a wrx last week I wanted to know how well they hold up under normal use? Ithought the interior was a little sparse .the problem is that a ford supercrew with the 5.4 engine was only 1,500. more I already know the wrx is a blast to drive, I just wonder what Ill have in say 8 years ? thanks ahead of time

WRC

Reaction
Talk about "apples & oranges"!

I've driven trucks all my life and never thought I would see myself in a Subaru of all vehicles but now that I have had my WRX for about 9 months I can say that i will never go aback to driven a truck again. Not that there is anything at all wrong with trucks, I'm a commercial driver, its just so much more fun driving the WRX. Every twist in the road is fun and off road
is un-real! JMO

Sean</font color=red>

Catman

Reaction
yeah, I know its apples and oranges, its for my usual long drives to job sites, I guess I was suprised at the cost with the ford I know from the past my trucks get loose (interior noise ect) I keep my cars along time I know you can sell trucks easily for a good price, the subie ?

scott

Reaction
9 months !!!!!!!!! Dude thats got to be a record for you !!!!! Its must be a keeper then. Hey Sean I have a question though???? I want to buy a new ride too... but for $ 200,000 more I can get a Peterbuilt, what do you think ?????

TimHayosh

Reaction
I read an interesting article in "Automobile" magazine. It was a comparison between the 2002 Sub STi and the 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII. The Lancer kicked the Sub's butt. 10 mph higher top speed, 10 more hp, more torque, better handling, nearly a second quicker 0-62mph (100 kph), and the control of the center diff was more driver friendly.

I've never driven either car, so I have no opinion. Read the article, see for yourself.

Bottom line: both cars under $40,000!

Happy motoring, Tim

sincitysump

Reaction
Check this out

Attachments

• 23-21855-rex002house.jpg
    23-21855-rex002house.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 159

sincitysump

Reaction
Another shot, this wrx went all the way through the house

Attachments

• 23-21856-rex004house.jpg
    23-21856-rex004house.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 142

sincitysump

Reaction
last one

Attachments

• 23-21857-rex008house.jpg
    23-21857-rex008house.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 145

sincitysump

Reaction
Not sure of the whole story I just seen it on the monkeyfarts.com site and thought you rally guys may get a kick out of it. Check out the site it has alot of funny crap on it.