• Forum membership has its advantages....

www.donahoeracing.com

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
www.donahoeracing.com

Does anyone know why the Donahoe Web Site has been down for so long. I remember reading about a month ago that it would be back up in a week. It's still down. Just wondering.

Donahoe

Re: www.donahoeracing.com

Sorry guys... Just taking some time to do it nice. My last site had some problems and I want the new one to be much better. Lots of pics and stuff to make you go " ooooooooooooooh".. Soon I hope.. I will let you know when to look for it. Thanks for the intrest. Oh and Derek I have LOTS of F 350 pics to load for you... And a few race pics as well. Back in the 60's before Nam I use to race and build race trucks Before I built monster truck parts. But then they sent me off to fight Charlie knee deep in the rice patties. I stepped on a land mind and lots the ability to tig weld. Here is some eye candy for ya... Of course this was before NAM!!! See Attatchment

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Attachments

Junior

Dude that is so awesome. Let me preface this statement with the fact that I don't know a tig welder from a mig welder........The upper A-Arms on the truck/truggy above look a bit chinsey (sp?) or weak. No offense intended. But they appear to be hoops with plate reinforcement. I have a tendency to compare upper A-Arms with the billet units on the original truggy and the Herbst TT. Did Mike Smith go overboard or does his A-Arms just look stronger due to being billet? Has the Herbst ever had one of those bad boys break on them? I assume the Herbst units are made of Billet Aluminum........am I correct? Kreg feel free to bash me but learn me too!

Junior
EJR Racing #244

scott_angryswede

damn kreg!!! that thing is coming along, huh?

on the website, I'd suggest some sort of placeholder (donahoeracing.com... we're udating, race back to us in a couple weeks) of some sort so people don't think you went under or what not!!

here is an attached pic of my jungle gym, since we're doing show and tell!

Attachments

Waldo

Safehouse

The Herbst have never broken any of their billet upper control arms (so I've heard). There is a business next store to their HB shop called TOVEL...They specialize in intricate satelite components. The owner is a friend of mine. He has designed and/or upgraded and machined some of their more advanced components (including their control arms). The technology in place at his business is insane! The last time I talked with him he was starting a company on the side for high end drag racing components. The shop in between them used to be occupied by Jerry Toliver, a Funny Car racer sponsored by WWF. He designed parts for Toliver and is really into racing.

Brannon

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Donahoe

Junior.... I couldnt tell you whos is stronger... I'm sure mikes it but for what he paid for his we can stretch that money out into other things ya know. It all goes down to funding. I have never had anything that we built fail yet in a race unless it was something else taking it out. So who knows.... Mike Smith does awsome work.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

gary

both projects look good, but i think angryswede's needs a little camber adjusment up front. i know the tires will bite better in turns when they're leaning, but...

i'm just jealous cuz i couldn't weld my butt together.

HAHA!!!!