www.speedsceneracing.com

Layton

Reaction
Tonight on Speed Scene Live we will be talking with Heather Birdwill from Damyzl. Heather started the Powder Puff race with MORE, that raises money for Breast Cancer. We also will be talking with Colleen O'Higging from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation about what we can do to raise awarnes and money for the foundation. Show starts at 6 pm pst on www.speedsceneracing.com

SpeedSceneLiveTV

Reaction
Nice to see Cystic Fibrosis and Damzel on Speed Scene Live TV talking about all the great work that Off Road racers do for charities!

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
thats awesome... I have set up a charity event with DRIVE for the Sept. 19th race to support YouthAIDS... i wanna set up a lot of charity events next year and many years to come in order to show that the offroading community CARES for its surrounding community... i wanna set some up for Alzheimer's research, Make-a-wish, Prevent child abuse in America, and a few more... i know that the economical times are tough right now but giving to worthy causes will help out the economy as well as the individuals needing the donations... besides it feels good to give